View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I see then. That explains where everyone went. I'm guessing whoever is running the FB "Ledge" must be one of the few who doesn't like me since I was never invited to the VIP party.
No, it's not like that. It's an "inner circle". I think 8 in total. Not really open to anyone else(NO offense to anyone...just our private thing- we rant and rave, and post RIDICULOUS sh*t...I literally love them, and consider them my true friends, for life). I laugh more there, than anywhere in my life!

You know, it's funny...I never had a computer until 1995, and I'm completely amazed, at HOW technology has completely flipped our lives upside down. 2012, tech wise, doesn't even RESEMBLE what 1995 looked like. Day and night...and it never ceases to amaze me!!!
Back to the private group thing, does anyone belong to any? Like, I belong(not even my choice, someone added me) to a local "trading" group(yard sale/barter group). And a soundman's(what I do for a living) forum. Again, not me finding it...someone added me. These private groups seem to be popping up left and right. Ever changing technology......

Now I'm off to hopefully Photoshop some dufus's head onto a donkey's ass or something, and try to garner a laugh or three!