View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
This would kick way more ass than just a Greatest Hits album by itself! Whatever they release probably will (or at least SHOULD) have all their music videos on DVD. If they do go the Greatest Hits route, I hope they do what Stevie did with Crystal Visions and have the regular CD with the hits and (unlike CV) two new songs, then a deluxe version with perhaps a bonus CD with some awesome demos/alternate versions/live songs and two more new songs and then a Bluray with all their videos in HD and maybe some unreleased live show or making of Mirage or Tango footage. This way they can cater to the masses and sell them the same old hits and they can also throw a bone to us diehards.
That's THE IDEA!! A special CD/DVD edition would be incredible, with new material, like video footages.
I really want to see something about Mirage on video! How it was recorded, the studio in France, the sessions. I suppose something like this but about Tango In The Night exists, but not with Mirage. The only I know is how the video of Hold Me was made.
I'm starting to rule out a whole new album...
Regards!