View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfWoman90 View Post
Unfortunately, I've only seen him on this tour (blame my age, I'm 22), but it was probably the best concert I have ever attended period. The intensity and intimacy of this show is incredible. I felt as if I had to wipe the drool from my open mouth half the time! Haha I was lucky enough to get second row seats on the first leg of his tour this year. If I was still in the States I'd love to see him again! Truly a jaw dropping performance.

what a nice description.

i feel the same but could not express it nearly as great as you just did! normally i like rocking songs better, and acoustic part on SWS tour was not my favorite by any stretch, i couldn't wait for IOOT to start.

but the choice of songs and the way he was / is doing his acoustic songs on this tour, plus with added guitar solo / rocking songs in the mix, it just works. it's intense, it's intimate, and whatever you are thinking before the show, once it starts it just takes you some place else. (except i still wish it were longer!)

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"