Thread: Photos
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
was standing in front of their house showing the street address... or something of that nature.
which is probably publicly available too.

completely agree that you can't police everything and you can't know everything. i think you stated it well - the bigger question we are really discussing is where you feel comfortable drawing the line, once you do have the knowledge.

stuff posted here comes up on top of internet searches. stuff shared in some private group, does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMonster View Post
Well, please let me be the one to put an end to the argument! I deleted my original post. As far as the re-posting, if there is anything I can do about it, someone please let me know. I see both sides of the debate, and although I don't personally consider the picture to be so controversial, I do understand why it would upset others.

I honestly like it here, and I'm sorry that this is turning out to be such a "situation." I just wanted something fresh to contribute.
thanks!

and welcome again, it's nice to have you! it's all good. you definitely started an interesting discussion!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"