View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I definitely see him adding some more solo dates. He seems to dislike down time these days, and since there is a looming Fleetwood Mac tour on the horizon, I don't really foresee any other options for Lindsey until then. I don't know if he will go to Europe, but I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility.

I think it's pretty safe to say there will be no recording with Fleetwood Mac until their upcoming tour is over (if they ever record again, period). I think Lindsey will probably hold out and see what is going to happen with Fleetwood Mac before committing his songs to another solo project.

I cannot see Fleetwood Mac recording an EP, though I really dig the idea. Either the band won't record at all, or they will go for a full album since they were all actually able to agree on recording new material in the first place. That being said, I can't see the band recording in 2012 or 2013. Everyone just seems to have different ideas on what they want out of their band, and when. It looks like it's carved in stone that 2013 will be dedicated to another Mac oldies tour, though.