Thread: Anyone Else...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMagic View Post
Thanks Nico for your post.

I found through some sources close to the Dylans that it was a lie. That Sara made that up as a tactic to get sole custody of their kids. Which is why their divorce documents when officially got finalized got sealed. Cause there were revisions made such as taking that incident out once there was a settlement.
I don't know if Sara lied or not, but that's the reason I don't believe everything that I read. People lie and you never know what their incentives might be. Even in well-documented cases you don't know. For instance with Woody Allen, it's a fact that he cheated on his girlfriend with her underage daughter, but all the stuff that Mia later said about him to gain sole custody of the son they had together was very suspect. After he had been publicly exposed once, it was easy to accuse him of pedophiliac behavior and to be believed by some, if not most, without offering much evidence in the way of support. Like snowballs that grow, rolling stones do tend to gather moss and it's often hard to find your way back to the core of truth.

Michele