View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She was incredible! Definitely a better show than the one I saw in Holmdel, though yes it did lack Love Is and Ghosts are Gone. We had no idea how small the venue would be and when we decided on the riser seats (Thanks, Eric! They were awesome. You're the best!) , we were picturing like the Wachovia Center-ish going up steps to get to another high level, being super far from her thing. But we were the second row (technically the first row as the first was a bunch of chairs on the ground) on the riser which was just like a bleacher set. Very good seats, didn't even need tv screens to see her up close.
Anyway she was fabulous. Very cute and quirky. She suggested an awesome idea; a super long concert where she did requests from us and there would be "intermissions with cake and cookies and beer"! lol She is too cute! She was throwing out some pretty cool ideas like Angel and Sisters of The Moon. And it was too cute when she took the girls flower-halo thing and wore it all through Landslide and the end of Edge, then she gave it back to her to put on her wall. So sweet!
Anyway it was a great concert. I loved it. And I won $60 after the show with the penny machine... Even though I'm 17. Eventually I got carded, I think because all the guys around me were getting all excited that my mom and I made it to $60 having started with $5. But by the time I was carded, I was $55 richer so it all worked out.

If anyone has any pictures or video, please post! I'd love to see them.
Thanks again for the great tix Eric.