View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I did watch part of each new episode but to me it'll NEVER be as good as the original show was for about the first 7/8 seasons after VP/Pam left the show lost course to me. I'd also watched Knots Landing but not in the beginning I think I started watching in like the 84 season/85 or so til the end. Didn't Jenna finally have Bobbie's son though cause I recall her being pregnant when he married Pam again right? Why didn't they have his other son on too? Its a real shame that Pam & Bobbie couldn't have there own child--it was wrong it would've been awesome now--hind site on the writers part. I think the show would be better now for it. IMO anyway.
I imagine if the show takes off and has a few seasons, we will see other characters introduced including some of the other offspring (JR and Bobby both have other children). Bobby and Jenna did have a son, Lucas. He was being born right around the time that the Justice Dept seized Ewing Oil and Pam drove into the tanker. I don't think Bobby ever had anything to do with Lucas (at least not through 1991 when the show ended) and he was basically raised by Ray and Jenna. Not sure what their current status is, but it will be interesting to see if any other offspring show up. JR has two other kids in addition to John Ross (James, and the baby Cally had).