View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
I think he should dump Castaway Dreams and Not Too Late for Down on Rodeo and Thats All For Everyone.

I'm surprised. Of any Tusk song I thought it would be Save Me a Place. What really would have rocked would have been That's Enough for Me circa Rotterdam 1980.

I'm still spellbound by Stephanie.
thousand times no for dumping CAD. that song needs to stay!

however, since i haven't seen the full recording of Not Too Late yet, just the beginning, i will reserve my judgement - although i was hoping that i will never have to hear that song live. but what i dislike about it is the chorus and its harmonies (which was my complaint with most of his UTS songs except CAD, Rodeo, and TTFTS), and since the harmonies are gone in the solo version, maybe it's better.

but his set is definitely too short now. and he needs to add Rodeo back as intended!!!!!

and he needs to put in Rock Away Blind - or at least Gone Too Far!

not to say he should do one song from Tusk (as long as it's not Tusk itself).

and lastly - he needs to start taking requests as promised during the first show - he should be comfortable enough with this one-man setup by now, it's going over really well - people who have seen one of his first 3 shows are completely flabbergasted and calling him all kinds of spectacular on twitter, youtube and other social media.