View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
At 4:30AM friday I woke up and puked. I had the runs at the same time. In between sleeping all day and puking I promised myself if I was still throwing up at 11:00PM I would go to the emergency room. I called everyone I knew to drive me but no one was around so I drove myself in. I got there at 11:30PM and they made me wait 5.5 hours to be seen. The witch behind the intake counter kept saying,"there are people sicker than you that need to be attended to."
I brought my phone and its charger in case I was gonna be there for an overnight stay. A man sitting next to me saw my charger and told me he has the same phone as me and his phone was almost out of power, could he borrow mine to charge it. The plug was in between our chairs and it was the emergency room so naturally I oblidged. At one point I fell asleep in my chair and when I awoke the jerk was gone and he stole my charger.

All they ended up doing for me was giving me some anti puking pills, crackers and gingerale. I could have stayed home and been better off.I have a 24-72 hour flu bug that's making its way around the country. My sister in law has prepared me dinner and my brother is on his way over with it right now. It'll be the first solid food I've had since Thursday night.
Wow.I hope you feel better now.I agree.To many a$$wipes around to screw people.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016