View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
It's depressing when families drift apart. Mine totally splintered when my Grandpa died 15 years ago. We went from this amazing, inseparable, crazy, fun group to everybody refusing to see one another. It's all so stupid, too. My Aunts are all just oil & water, but they used to put all that aside for my Grandfather... and had a fantastic time with each other when they just got over themselves. But you can't make people do what they don't want to do. Just gotta get used to the new normal I guess.
Yeah, it's weird, though, because nothing bad happened....my aunt and I keep analyzing the situation, trying to figure out if we did something wrong.

That said, my family is not one to argue, ever. So if there is a problem, they wouldn't say anything, just avoid us...

Still this is the first easter of my life, that I've not spent with them. Oh well, I guess. Life goes on.