View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShadowsBall View Post
Not that one can't be both FM fan and a fan of the member's themselves and their respective solo careers.
one can, sure! but when i listen to FM songs i find myself skipping over most of SN or CM songs. the only studio FM albums i own are Tusk and SYW. other than hits, i barely know other Mirage and TITN songs and when there was a poll comparing 2 albums i had to go on youtube to listen to songs so i can make more-less informed decision. in contrast, i own every studio and live album, DVD and blu-ray LB ever put out solo. so - make your own conclusions .

Quote:
Question for you, elle - how many Fleetwood Mac songs does Lindsey perform on his solo tours/performances? Don't wanna get away from topic, just curious about his solo shows, partly in comparsion to Stevie's solo shows.
on SWS tour, LB did 6 FM songs, in the 19-song setlist all together.

he said he's trying to keep FM songs to a minimum during solo tours. btw did you hear he will tour SOLO (alone!! with just his guitar) this late spring and summer?!

ok, back to your question: he did NGBA, BL, SHN, Tusk, ISA, GYOW during SWS tour.

how many FM songs does stevie generally have as a part of her solo tours?

Quote:
...so for me twice as many Christine songs made my playlist. I found myself removing Stevie's songs, esp her early Mac and later Mac songs. However the remaining 6 songs, I'm fairly hardcore about. Where as with Christine's, I'm only hardcore about two or three of them. Does that make sense?
sure!

Last edited by elle; 03-10-2012 at 12:12 AM..