View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I just looked at the ticket prices. Holy crapola! $375 to sit in practically another zip code from the stage in the middle of Yankee Stadium. I'm sorry, but what kind of idiot pays that kind of money to see a bunch of ants jumping around on a barely visible stage to a lip-synched backing track? Yes, she puts on a great show... but that's practically the cost of an iPad!
I haven't looked at prices yet for Phoenix or Seattle, where I'd likely see her, but when I saw her in Denver back in 2009 it was only $99. I heard tickets would be higher this tour, but wasn't expecting the cheap seats to be that much.

Considering the experience, I'd consider paying $375. But I'll have to think about it...then again, we only live this one time...that we remember...

Hell, I just paid that much for a vacuum cleaner, and it will hardly bring me as much joy as a Madonna concert. The first line in my signature was even taken off the backdrop for Like A Prayer 2009.

I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case

Last edited by KarmaContestant; 02-08-2012 at 01:02 AM..