View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
Viv, how did you break your habit of staying awake till the early hours?? ever since I rediscovered Stevie/FMac, watching YouTube all night long which started back in 08, every night since i stay awake between 2am & 4am. As much as i love the stillness of the night, i love being a night owl but i really want to break this habit, and get to bed early..Did you change your sleep pattern gradually or what??
It's hard to pinpoint what was the catalyst for going to bed earlier. For about a year and a half now I have become a workaholic which requires me to wake up between 5-7AM. In doing this, my body I think becomes naturally tired around 7PM which enables me to go to bed earlier. There are still some nights though that my younger body clock kicks in and I'm up til 3 or 4AM. I rarely get a full nighs sleep. I usually wake up after 3 hours, go right back to sleep and then wake up every 1 or 2 hours until I finally get out of bed completely.Thanks to all my years of abusing cigarrette's and marijuana I developed a sleeping disorder called Sleep Apnea. Even though I have been cig free for almost 10 years and pot free for 3, I still suffer the conditions those obnoxious habits brought on.