View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Bob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well, yeah...Bob might be a homosexual with the sickness of the mind...but, I think Jimmy the passenger is sicker than Bob...he was getting into trouble with a guy that looks like a cross between Rupert Hine and and Mick Fleetwood.. love is blind...and. a stiff di*k has no conscious they say...

I wish that Ben Cohen had a sickness of the mind...my real name is Jimmy and when I was in my 20s and single...I wish Ben would pick me up and let me drive him. Somewhere.
...what's bigger than a smile...Ben, child...
if you don't believe me just image google him.

Seriously, he is one of the first celebrities...or one of the first anybodies (if not the 1st) to address gay teen suicides here in the US! And he's from the UK! He's is hopelessly straight (haha) is married with twin daughters...and he is man enough to be a man and support gay folks with such heartiness and love for all mankind. He made the first webcam video addressing gay kids to seek help and not stop until someone listens and helps. Until this very day it has become his mission and passion for everybody to be equal...and he speaks out aggressively against haters...and his message is...EVERYBODY deserves to love and be loved. Everybody. He is up there with, my Nana Mac, Mum, Tommy, Mother Teresa and my Aunt Joan...and ofcourse Stevie...that are heroes in my eyes and soul...for their often unsung and unreported selfless acts of love and compassion and kindness. Also, many of you guys here on the Ledge...for you guys that unconditionally sent your love and support during my periods of strife and tears...you are the ones that carry me back to my advocacy work...and the ripple effect of love for making goes on and on...

Xo
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-2.jpeg (4.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by SaidSomething; 01-08-2012 at 09:37 PM..