Thread: UK Ledgies...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I contacted Ticketmaster this morning and yes, it is officially cancelled and they have a note that all ticket holders will be contacted for a full refund. The guy on the phone tried to process my refund right then but he said that an account manager has to open the settings (or whatever!) for refunds but that he has e-mailed a manager to do this. He will then call/e-mail me in about 48 hours and let me know the refund has been processed.

I'm going to wait until Wednesday next week and then call back. I think it's better to call them than wait for them to do it of their own accord. They can drag their feet for ages and I'm sure we all want out money back asap at this time of year.
UPDATE: The guy from Ticketmaster called me back a couple of hours later, much quicker than I expected, and told me he had processed my refund and that I would receive it within 7 working days. Looks ike if you call them they'll do the same.