View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
We hardly got any snow in the city or on the island, but OMG, when I drove into work in Westchester this morning, it looked like a winter wonderland... except half of the leaves were still green in the trees. What an incredible sight- the mist rising off of the still-warm water, the fall foliage, the snow and the early morning sun. Like a photograph so rare... ooh, like a painting!
Really? Ya theres still some tress with leaves on them lol Its kinda weird...Leominster is still without power..going on day 2 lol My dad in Ashland has power(lucky)...I guess 50% of people who have Unitil lost power and 90% of people who have National Grid has no power. Halloween has been rescheduled to Thursday lol We went to some grocery stores to see what we could get...and they had ALLLLL the frozen stuff and dairy pulled off the shelves and all the lights were off and freezing inside lol We had to go to Fitchburg(the next town over) to go to Market Basket to get milk and eggs. Oh and McDonalds, Taco Bell, Dunkins , Gas Stations were PACKED!!! Its crazy!

The paper said this was worse then the ice storm of 2008/2009

~Love, Caitlin~