View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
One would think after your presentation of cut and color that since they were impressed you would already have the job. Now you have to be interviewed a third time? Sounds like after they hire you, you will be working in the emergency room.
Best of luck Caitlin. Especially with good benefits, I hope you get this job. How far is it from home?

BTW, how is your mother doing?
I know right?!?! Well I guess since their "corprate" the thrid interview is with the district manager...so after that interview Ill most likely know if I have the job or not...which I hope i do! Good benefits is right!!! medical, dental, vision, and a 401k and other things...MAN I WANT THIS JOB! lol The salon is in Leominster...right up the street from me actually..so its even more convientient!!!

My mom is doing good =) Shes off her intense pain meds(Perks, vallum, etc) shes also off the steroid to help w/ brain swelling...and she had her staples taken out yesterday...She told me today she took a shower and blow dried her hair and put make up on =) She was like "I'm starting to feel more like myself now"

~Love, Caitlin~