View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post
Hmm, I feel like my post was taken a little more seriously than intended.
Honestly, this isn't something to worry about. I'm not normally a hateful person. Ed (Hejira) and Danielle actually get sick of my playing Switzerland, and roll their eyes when I say I like a person.
Now, I absolutely do hate this girl. But I think I'm entitled to that. And that's not like hating a parent or former best friend--I don't think I'll be, like, consumed by my own rage at for a random chick I run into occasionally. This is not a horror movie situation, where they'll all look back and say, "...and that's when Grace changed." It's more like I'll stew over this for a few days and, like, f*ck with her mind occasionally. Maneuver my way to the board of a club, just to keep her out. I'm not sure yet. I'll just be over here, twirling my moustache.
Yes, I often picture you with pig tails and a dirndl dress carrying a pail of milk down some grassy slope in the Alps. Diplomatically, of course. BTW, I really think you should look into some kind of diplomatic field- whether at the UN or doing PR with Lizzie Grubman. You have a natural knack for playing the situation just right.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I have no idea what that means, but it just seems so fitting right now. To heck with those secret societies anyway! And what is the big secret?