View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS..

That Ashley's parents went away to California last Thursday...and the first couple days we didnt do much...since my mom was in the hospital and I went to visit her everyday. We went to our town's Homecoming football game..then Saturday my mom came home from the hospital(YAY)...then that night we had a party...had a few friends over and had some drinks...well as the night went on..for some reason Jimmy got wicked mad at Katie and they started fighting(their not even dating lol) and Sarah and Michael were sleeping so it was just me and ashley trying to mediate them...THEN Jimmy wanted to go home even tho he was in no shape to drive...we tried for over an hour to make him not drive but he wasnt having it...So we just let him go....Katie, Ashley, and I finally went to bed at 6am and woke up at 10:30am....Ashley went to work 11-5...then the 5 of us(plus michael's friend) went to Spooky World...and partied again....Yesterday was a slooooow moving day lmao Today we're just cleaning up and stuff....Ashley's parents come home tmrw

Needless to say it was a sucessful week by ourselves lol

~Love, Caitlin~