View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
As for going directly to a Mod, I suppose I should have tried that first to find out if that would lead to an appropriate resolution, but then I would have ended up calling up friends and telling them about the situation and it would have been more "behind the scenes" gossip and games of telephone.

I am hopeful the mods will advise as to what is appropriate--publicly--so that everybody is on the same page.
I stand vehemently behind my first post. Not going to argue my case, however, as I fully expect you to waste time further on a well constructed response that will be received by somebody firmly set in their opinion. Good luck with your issue, and I hope whatever you hoped to achieve with this cumbersome thread is the outcome thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I am VERY silly. And while I don't like participating in drama, it's kind of fascinating, watching it all play out, waiting for the train to come off the tracks.

We could wager, on how many minutes it takes, for thread deletion!
I wager three Coconuts and a Chris De Burgh album on the thread vanishing miraculously overnight along with all mentions of it in the thinking thread.