View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Your comment was and is one-sided by definition, I didn't say that you were. Duly note that, please.
You misunderstood. let me rephrase. Please don't assume that I only have 1 side of the story. And with that, I will let this go & alow this thread to go back to its original purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I utterly fail at being a young adult because I don't drink alcohol. The last time I had a Vodka (Two years ago) I walked around London shoeless in my pajamas in the middle of the night asking strangers for directions back to my hotel before getting scared of the rapey looking guy in the park I was in (He was taking stuff from the bins and putting them in his suitcase) and climbing a tree. I was there all night. I shouldn't drink. I apparently turn into some kind of feline.
I drink alcohol, but only weak versions - beer, wine cooler-type beverages, light wine, a very occasional margarita or weak mixed drink. I can handle all of that, but I literally cannot drink hard liquor straight. Even a really stiff mixed drink will do me in. I get very sloppy/slurry & out of control very fast. It's not good.

You should be proud of yourself for knowing your limitations, Bee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
This thread can jump from thoughtful to interesting to controversial to ridiculous in no time flat.

First of all, conversations that have no interest to anyone other than the participants need to stay in PMs. I don't like to complain about being a mod but to wade through a bunch of one liners that mean NOTHING is a drag, especially at the end of a long day.
Thanks. I thought I was the only on eannoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
If I get banned, will u keep taking my money!?
there goes my diet coke.

JTIS - first day of autumn tomorrow. my favorite season!