TITN = 1
L&O = 1
GI = 1
OOTC = 2
GOS = 1
UTS = 2
SWS = 6

19 songs total

I wish he'd cut NGBA (or all of the Rumours songs, but THAT won't happen) and add something else from either Tusk or GOS. I would love to hear Down on Rodeo. I REALLY wish he'd cut All My Sorrows (my least fave OOTC song) and add ANYTHING else from that album.

Also, I'm not understanding putting Tusk in the middle then Stars. Que? Of course, doing GYOW after ISA is wierd to me as well, but whatev.

But...hopefully as the tour goes on, he'll do a different song here and there. Who knows.

I'm just uber-thankful he's doing a lot of SWS songs.
i'm uber thankful he's doing the tour in the first place!
but - i still want him to get rid of UTS and Sorrows, and i want him to end on the up/energetic note, not anti-climatically like he's been doing w/ acoustic SWS.

i think he has to do mac songs he's been doing, there's no arguing against that - just look at all the reviews. they all say he smartly interspersed them w/ solo old and new, and they work well in the set. i liked them at Saban and thought they were placed about right. tusk in the middle of the set usually gets the crowd going.

but starting the band part w/ UTS is just not working. once the band comes out everybody expects some rocking right off the bat, and instead we get slow and painful transition through UTS and Sorrows, and then the rocking part finally starts. maybe replace UTS with the rocker from GOS? looking at our poll, RPTF or Wait for you seem to be popular choices (i really don't want LRD!), and of course Underground - but that should go instead of Treason at the end... and replace Sorrows w/ You do or you don't.

and add at least the guitar parts from Rock Away Blind somewhere in the set - the fact he tried a bit of it in Chicago is extremely encouraging

and end on the high note - electric SWS!