View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
I think this would be a great set list for UK and Ireland taking into account Lindsey has never been here:

1) Second Hand News
2) Seeds We Sow
3) Trouble
4) Dont Look Down
5) The way Love Goes
6) Big Love
7) Never Going Back Again
8) Im so afraid
9) Eyes of the World -----or----- Im so Afraid
10) I Know Im not Wrong
11) Countdown
12) Right place to Fade
13) Illumination
14) Bleed to Love Her ----- or ----- Never Going Back Again
15) Go Insane (original version)
16) In our own Time
17) Holiday Road
18) Tusk
19) Go Your Own Way
20) World Turning
21) She Smiled Sweetly

Now there you go lindsey, all the hard work is done for you now come and sing them.

I can hear the Show announcement now: Ladies and Gentlemen, can you please give a warm welcome to Lindsey Buckingham

The show begins.......
....and the band played on
nice!! wouldn't mind setlist like that in the US either! just replace countdown with you do or you don't, and add walk a thin line, maybe take out world turning and add try for the sun so UTS is represented and this would be almost ideal setlist as far as i'm concerned.

EDIT: actually, i need to hear Underground too - very appropriate now when he's putting CD out on his own... and Wait for you might be nice. and take out I know i'm not wrong and replace with Come or Murrow... and he's gone back to acoustic Go insane which would probably fit better b/c the list is very heavily rocking as you have it, and he likes to do at least 5-6 songs solo. i don't like Trouble much but i understand it has to be in as his biggest solo hit (if one does not count holiday road which is not really needed for the US part of the tour). i would probably add back in End of time. i really hope he does all these new songs though, as you have them in your proposed set list (glad to see you don't have Stars there - that's the one i'd leave out too).

Last edited by elle; 07-29-2011 at 11:37 PM..