Thread: Photos
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, I think David Duchovny is pretty handsome and has a clever, sharp witted personality that's equal parts maddening and glorious. I was trying to watch the episodes again from start to finish, but I think I only got to like the 4th episode. Trouble is, I'm trying to write reviews of each for myself and that chore keeps me from simply watching and enjoying.

I like Lindsey in the Wrong and Holiday Road videos. I don't think he's necessarily at his most beautiful in those, but I like the personality coming through and the humor in [I]Wrong[/I]. I feel like they capture what's inside of Lindsey.

But the end of the Seven Wonders video where he just bops Mick with his head. . . I think that's such a delight touch and reveals so much of his essence.

Michele
I'm not keen on David Duchovny - he looks a bit petulant, I think it's his mouth! However, this does not spoil my enjoyment of his and Scully's partnership.

I love Lindsey in Wrong - just not the Elvis bit, that's just Wrong!

Let's not forget Slow Dancing - I know we bring this up a lot but that sexy scene at the end, swoon......