The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Buckingham Nicks message board (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=46349)

TwistedGypsy 03-31-2011 10:27 PM

Buckingham Nicks message board

I haven't been there in a while but I went tonight to check it out. I read where Nancy is taking down the board but giving some time to save some reviews and that's exactly what I did. Those are some of the most cherished memories I have. What a great time in my life and some great people I met along the way. I suggest if you have any reviews from the SYW tour go get them before they are gone. Thank you Nancy for all the work you did with your site and I sure am going to miss the board.

equeen102289 03-31-2011 10:31 PM

I know exactly how you feel. The BN board was the first forum I posted on. I had a lot of fun on that board back in the day. I'm still really good friends with a few people that I started posting with in 2004.

CreepingDeath 04-01-2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy (Post 958033)
I haven't been there in a while but I went tonight to check it out. I read where Nancy is taking down the board but giving some time to save some reviews and that's exactly what I did. Those are some of the most cherished memories I have. What a great time in my life and some great people I met along the way. I suggest if you have any reviews from the SYW tour go get them before they are gone. Thank you Nancy for all the work you did with your site and I sure am going to miss the board.

Ah, back when my username was 'FallenAngel'.

Atlanta- especially Jason's (strandinthewind) review. He was always a closet Shipper, as much as he tried to deny it. :p I think Sharon (sulamith) was there too. Man, was she a crack up. :laugh:

Ireland was another good one. I was there. I haven't seen chemistry/sexual tension/whatthef*ckever between Stevie and Lindsey since The Dance.

Anyway, I'll definitely miss BN. There were so many good posters with a ton of inside information. I hate to see it go. :(

TwistedGypsy 04-01-2011 06:38 AM

It was my first board too.
Jason was and still is great. A true, southern gentlemen. :p
And I was just thinking about Sharon the other day. We lived in the same city during all that SYW shipper stuff and I'd go see her every Sunday at this gallery she worked at and we'd talk about what might or might not be going on. Those were the days.

CreepingDeath 04-01-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy (Post 958107)
It was my first board too.
Jason was and still is great. A true, southern gentlemen. :p
And I was just thinking about Sharon the other day. We lived in the same city during all that SYW shipper stuff and I'd go see her every Sunday at this gallery she worked at and we'd talk about what might or might not be going on. Those were the days.

Heh, I used to gab to Kelly (SoftSilverChain) about all that shipper stuff. Interesting info to say the least. I haven't seen her around in quite awhile.

ontheEdgeof17 04-01-2011 12:30 PM

It was my first Fleetwood Mac home, as well. I was GetYouToDance over there.....

Thanks Nancy for your wonderful board and site!

TinyDancer 04-01-2011 12:36 PM

I had so much fun over on that board too. It was where I started posting and gosh did we have some good times. My name over there was namo26. Thanks Nancy for creating such an awesome website and board!

-Katie

fumidesigns 04-01-2011 12:41 PM

oh gosh so i guess i better go now to get over there asap. i was told that that's were i could get the buckingham/nicks downloads.

TrueFaith77 04-01-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreepingDeath (Post 958074)
Ah, back when my username was 'FallenAngel'.

Atlanta- especially Jason's (strandinthewind) review. He was always a closet Shipper, as much as he tried to deny it. :p I think Sharon (sulamith) was there too. Man, was she a crack up. :laugh:

Ireland was another good one. I was there. I haven't seen chemistry/sexual tension/whatthef*ckever between Stevie and Lindsey since The Dance.

Anyway, I'll definitely miss BN. There were so many good posters with a ton of inside information. I hate to see it go. :(

What. Happened. In. Atlanta????

TwistedGypsy 04-01-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 958260)
What. Happened. In. Atlanta????

Only the best concert ever to be seen! :D Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
We also "stalked" Stevie at the Four Seasons the night before and saw her get out of the limo at 2am and followed her inside. We also stayed at the Four Seasons and got blocked in by her towncar the next day and followed right behind her all the way to the show.
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.

TwistedGypsy 04-01-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17 (Post 958247)
It was my first Fleetwood Mac home, as well. I was GetYouToDance over there.....

Thanks Nancy for your wonderful board and site!

Curtis, when I was reading my reviews you know we all had our "signatures" like here, but mine was... Curtis: Mango in the Night :laugh:
And yours was Brit'annon: Will you ever win!!
I had forgotten all about that, put a smile on my face!

TrueFaith77 04-01-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy (Post 958302)
Only the best concert ever to be seen! :D Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
We also "stalked" Stevie at the Four Seasons the night before and saw her get out of the limo at 2am and followed her inside. We also stayed at the Four Seasons and got blocked in by her towncar the next day and followed right behind her all the way to the show.
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.

The night Cast Away Dreams was written? :(

CreepingDeath 04-01-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 958317)

Perhaps.

Ah fate, you've always been a hideous bitch Goddess.

CADreaming 04-01-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumidesigns (Post 958255)
oh gosh so i guess i better go now to get over there asap. i was told that that's were i could get the buckingham/nicks downloads.

No worries, only the message board is going away - not the entire site. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy (Post 958302)

Because then later in Cory Buckingham's tour journal, she said Stella was first brought out on the tour in Dallas, is what I heard. Man, what great drama I missed! LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 958317)

I thought Lindsey said that was in New York...and they did cancel the tour for a night during that time frame.. :shrug:

fumidesigns 04-01-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 958371)
No worries, only the message board is going away - not the entire site. :)

:

thank God!!!!