The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Our Love For The Ledge, and The Friends We Have Met Here- Let's Share The Love~ (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=36290)

Musicman408 06-07-2008 12:28 AM

Our Love For The Ledge, and The Friends We Have Met Here- Let's Share The Love~

So, I was just reading through some old threads, as I sometimes do and can't help but think how great a place like this is on the internet. A huge group of people who can talk about common interests and stuff. It is great.

I don't know about you all, but I have met a lot of great people here on the ledge. I know that in the beginning, I was a bit......squirly?, and that often a lot of the things that I said got a lot of heat started and I appologize. I had friends that stood up for me, but at the same time, sadly, turned a lot of people off, and have since not talked with me..... I am hoping that I am more tolerable now.(As a sidenote, if you are someone who has been slightly put off by my initial repetitive threads about concerts, meeting Stevie, or whatnot, I really want to try to recconnect with you all. I miss those of you in my life). But despite this, I think that the Ledge is an amazing place full of a lot of variety and colorful offbeat people that add spice to my day to day life and I know that I am not the only one that feels that way.

So why don't we share our experiences that we've shared here and just share the love. We're all here for similar reasons, so let's embrace them.

For me, seriously, there isn't a single person on here that I cannot stand. I think everyone adds their own flavor to the board, and without one, it is not quite the same.

I Love You Ledgies, and I hope you all feel the same about me, and everyone else!!!:)

Much Love,
Ethan

vivfox 06-07-2008 12:53 AM

Where has Betsy from Colorado been lately? I haven't seen any posts from her in almost a month.

Musicman408 06-07-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 758353)
Where has Betsy from Colorado been lately? I haven't seen any posts from her in almost a month.

That's true. Hope everything is alright.

mylittledemon 06-09-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 758348)
So, I was just reading through some old threads, as I sometimes do and can't help but think how great a place like this is on the internet. A huge group of people who can talk about common interests and stuff. It is great.

I don't know about you all, but I have met a lot of great people here on the ledge. I know that in the beginning, I was a bit......squirly?, and that often a lot of the things that I said got a lot of heat started and I appologize. I had friends that stood up for me, but at the same time, sadly, turned a lot of people off, and have since not talked with me..... I am hoping that I am more tolerable now.(As a sidenote, if you are someone who has been slightly put off by my initial repetitive threads about concerts, meeting Stevie, or whatnot, I really want to try to recconnect with you all. I miss those of you in my life). But despite this, I think that the Ledge is an amazing place full of a lot of variety and colorful offbeat people that add spice to my day to day life and I know that I am not the only one that feels that way.

So why don't we share our experiences that we've shared here and just share the love. We're all here for similar reasons, so let's embrace them.

For me, seriously, there isn't a single person on here that I cannot stand. I think everyone adds their own flavor to the board, and without one, it is not quite the same.

I Love You Ledgies, and I hope you all feel the same about me, and everyone else!!!:)

Much Love,
Ethan

I just come here out of habit.

haha..j/k

I come here mostly just to keep up with the fleetwood mac news, offer my 2 cents on whatever i may. Generally everyone has always been pleasant here. I can think of one or two people I've bumped heads with that made me angry...then I remember its an internet forum.

BTFLCHLD 06-09-2008 09:06 AM

I have been reading through this weekend's threads and I can't help but think someone was passing around a big bowl of mushrooms...saltine cracker anyone?

mylittledemon 06-09-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 758653)
I have been reading through this weekend's threads and I can't help but think someone was passing around a big bowl of mushrooms...saltine cracker anyone?

haha...i prefer cheetos when I get to an elevated state. Although, it's been awhile. Well ok, 3 months. But before that, I'd been like...over a year.

gretchen 06-09-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 758653)

...yes please, and a nice ginger ale :p

Stew_Matthews 06-10-2008 03:31 PM

I think this is where us Europeans differ a bit cos I don't 'love' anybody here:shrug:

estranged4life 06-11-2008 12:15 AM

Yeah...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 758649)
I just come here out of habit.

alot of us oldies have been coming here outta habit since 2001, hard to walk away from such a cool group of people.

DavidMn 06-11-2008 03:16 AM

Cue the Barney The Dinosaur song.........:lol:

SortaSavageLike 06-11-2008 05:35 AM

It's a................message board. :shrug:

jannieC 06-11-2008 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stew_Matthews (Post 758810)
I think this is where us Europeans differ a bit cos I don't 'love' anybody here:shrug:

I'm All American and don't "love" anyone here either. I have "met" people online in other venues and have formed very close relationships (ETA: FRIENDSHIPS, not relationships. :) ) that way, but not here on The Ledge.

David 06-11-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 758348)
We're all here for similar reasons, so let's embrace them.

I'm here to troll.

DavidMn 06-11-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 758889)
I'm here to troll.

Is your real name Arizona Ranger?:p:laugh:

David 06-11-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 758894)
Is your real name Arizona Ranger?:p:laugh:

Puhleez, Dave. I by FAR predate that cloddish parvenu.