The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Lindsey AND Stevie on Ellen (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=32240)

zzagar 04-15-2007 11:58 AM

Lindsey AND Stevie on Ellen

Not a hoax, but not on the same date...

New to my TIVO wishlist...

Stevie on Ellen on 4/24

Lindsey on Ellen 4/25.

The million dollar question: Do they do the Letterman thing? Lindsey could, at the minimum, show up and play Landslide...

What a coup for Ellen though... Nicks one day, Buckingham the next.

BTFLCHLD 04-15-2007 12:04 PM

:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by zzagar (Post 679495)
Stevie on Ellen on 4/24; Lindsey on Ellen 4/25.

thanks for the heads-up.

danax6 04-15-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzagar (Post 679495)
Not a hoax, but not on the same date...

New to my TIVO wishlist...

Stevie on Ellen on 4/24

Lindsey on Ellen 4/25.

The million dollar question: Do they do the Letterman thing? Lindsey could, at the minimum, show up and play Landslide...

Who knows. There must be a reason Stevie's date got changed. I'd be very surprised though. Or maybe not.

MacMan 04-15-2007 12:24 PM

Cool! Maybe one of these talk shows could actually sit down with the guy for a small intereview??

How about Leno next, since they are on that coast at the moment.

markolas 04-15-2007 01:19 PM

I wonder if either Ellen or Lindsey will bring up their Anne Heche connection. :laugh:

#1LiddyBuckFan 04-15-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markolas (Post 679514)
I wonder if either Ellen or Lindsey will bring up their Anne Heche connection. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GardenStateGirlie 04-15-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

:laugh: oh, celestia... i can recall after her book came out how much we all died of shock over the fact that the two of them had been an item. it seems so completely random.

Kelly 04-15-2007 10:26 PM

Lindsey on Ellen should be fascinating! I hope she interviews him. Interesting timing with them both being on within one day of each other. I wonder when his show is being filmed? The View, Oprah, etc film more than one show on certain days of the week.

If Ellen was in New York, I would definately try to get tickets to both. :)

Nico 04-15-2007 10:29 PM

Does Ellen normally interview the musical guests? I've never watched her show all the way through but I enjoy her enormously. And I also find it cool the little connection between Ellen and Lindsey, so I'm hoping she chats with him, if nothing more than mundane questions. I think she's hilarious.

skcin 04-16-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

I would piss. :D

strandinthewind 04-16-2007 02:19 PM

Ellen has got to know that LB dated Anne Heche Celestia Lafoon whothehellknowswhatnow. I think I am going to email Ellen's show and request that they discuss it :thumbsup:

Kelly 04-16-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind (Post 679958)
Ellen has got to know that LB dated Anne Heche Celestia Lafoon whothehellknowswhatnow. I think I am going to email Ellen's show and request that they discuss it :thumbsup:

Yes! Maybe Ellen could start that conversation by mentioning "Come".

"So Lindsey, you have this song that goes something like "think of me Sweet Darlin, everytime you don't come."

The possibilities are endless.
:lol:

strandinthewind 04-16-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly (Post 679982)
Yes! Maybe Ellen could start that conversation by mentioning "Come".

"So Lindsey, you have this song that goes something like "think of me Sweet Darlin, everytime you don't come."

The possibilities are endless.
:lol:

OMG -- you are the deal for suggesting that!

The Tower 04-16-2007 04:06 PM

I think that Stevie and Lindsey should get together for these shows with a small string ensemble with bassoon and some other woodwinds, and Waddy and Neale and play "Frozen Love" in its original key.

It really wouldn't be that hard to pull off. That song isn't too high for Stevie's voice and Lindsey (of course) can still play also those parts.

Why not??? :shrug:

strandinthewind 04-16-2007 04:19 PM

^^^^

La Nicks sang a bit of FL and it sounded great. Their choices are so strange. You'd think they would get tired of the same old shiitte.

Personally, I think LB hates BN as he never plays anything from it and in Madison, you could see that he was over it.