The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Dan Perfect website (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18708)

Gailh 03-31-2005 07:23 AM

Dan Perfect website

Check this out

www.danperfect.co.uk

there's a contact section. shall I email him and ask him if we will ever see the answers to the Q&A questions? :laugh:

Gail

CFR 03-31-2005 08:28 AM

Might as well, couldn't hurt. Some contest that turned out to be. It wasn't. Bah.

macfan 57 03-31-2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh
Check this out

www.danperfect.co.uk

there's a contact section. shall I email him and ask him if we will ever see the answers to the Q&A questions? :laugh:

Gail

By all means, send him an e-mail. Somebody should try. If you don't, I'd be tempted to do it myself. :D Thanks for posting about his website, by the way. :)

CFR 03-31-2005 02:12 PM

Well, I took the plunge and sent in an email. Let's see what transpires. :)

macfan 57 03-31-2005 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFR
Well, I took the plunge and sent in an email. Let's see what transpires. :)

This could be interesting. We'll see if he replies. :) There's certainly no harm in trying.

Hawkeye 04-03-2005 02:07 AM

Dan Perfect has his own website :laugh:

CFR 04-03-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Dan Perfect has his own website :laugh:

Well...don't you?

Aisling 04-03-2005 10:46 PM

soooooooo, what does everyone think of dan's artwork now that we've gotten a chance to see it first hand??

amber 04-03-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aisling
soooooooo, what does everyone think of dan's artwork now that we've gotten a chance to see it first hand??

It's okay. I like the earlier paintings a bit better.

ThePenguin 04-04-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

One or two of them are interesting, but most of them sort of look alike. It's not really something I could see hanging in my home... :shrug:
Hard to believe one could really make a living selling those. (Or perhaps he really doesn't have to worry about making a living? is that a perk of having Chris for an auntie? :rolleyes: )
-Lis

Gailh 04-04-2005 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
One or two of them are interesting, but most of them sort of look alike. It's not really something I could see hanging in my home... :shrug:
Hard to believe one could really make a living selling those. (Or perhaps he really doesn't have to worry about making a living? is that a perk of having Chris for an auntie? :rolleyes: )
-Lis

They're not my cup of tea either. Still each to their own.

When I "Googled" Dan a few weeks ago details of some gallery or other came up and some of his paintings were for sale at more than £1,000 so I think he probably does OK for himself.

Gail

ThePenguin 04-04-2005 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gailh
They're not my cup of tea either. Still each to their own.

When I "Googled" Dan a few weeks ago details of some gallery or other came up and some of his paintings were for sale at more than £1,000 so I think he probably does OK for himself.

Gail

I guess if you sold a couple every month you'd do OK..wonder if he sells more than that??!

-Lis

chiliD 04-04-2005 11:12 AM

Actually, they look like they'd make nice album covers.

Aisling 04-04-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiliD
Actually, they look like they'd make nice album covers.

i agree, i think they'd make some really fantastic album covers.

i guess my initial reaction was one of surprise, mainly because i had a hard time connecting his paintings with what i heard/felt in his music on ITM.

but i guess if he can express different emotions in two totally different artistic mediums, that means he's double talented!

ThePenguin 04-04-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

but i guess if he can express different emotions in two totally different artistic mediums, that means he's double talented!

Very true. As Chris said, "He's too bloomin' gifted altogether, that nephew of mine." :)

It is pretty cool how the whole family seems so musically and artistically inclined.

-Lis