The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chris Article (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=15303)

DWIG 07-13-2004 04:28 PM

Chris Article

Just read an interview with Chris in a UK mag where she states that she doesnt really like computers, but does keep in touch with Stevie & Mick via e mail/ My heart was warmed when i read she was in touch with Stevie

Lala 07-13-2004 05:07 PM

Hmm...didn't think Stevie could use a computer. :D

I dunno she just seems like a bit of an old soul.

amber 07-13-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lala
Hmm...didn't think Stevie could use a computer. :D

I dunno she just seems like a bit of an old soul.

she still could be, an old soul with new stuff.

Villavic 07-13-2004 05:44 PM

I think she can..

Come on.. It's easy to learn the basic steps to send emails. I often see grandmas and daddys at cybercafes sending mails to their sons and daughter who study or live in other country.
Of course if soemthing gets different, an error, click the wrong link, etc.. they immediately ask for help, but yes they can learn the basic concepts of inbox, attachs, etc.

I think Stevie sure can, also.

tynan88 07-13-2004 05:46 PM

My grandparents only recently got a computer after 70 years and it is actually quite amazing how quickly you get the hang of a computer. After a first few glitches the basics become quite simple.

Also is there anywhere onine we can find this article, sounds interesting.

Tynan

Tango 07-13-2004 06:08 PM

I bet she's on the internet- at least emailing.

I bet she's even got Instant Messenger (HA!) and chats with her friends on line. Seriously, Stevie's a pretty good typist, despite the clip on nails she's sporting on tour. Her Mom made her take some business courses (short hand, etc) so that she would always be able to get a practical job and make some money. :rolleyes: Besides, Stevie Mom is very "thrifty." She'd be baggering Stevie about all those long oversea and long distance phone calls while on tour. :laugh:

Lala 07-13-2004 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic
Come on.. It's easy to learn the basic steps to send emails. I often see grandmas and daddys at cybercafes sending mails to their sons and daughter who study or live in other country.
Of course if soemthing gets different, an error, click the wrong link, etc.. they immediately ask for help, but yes they can learn the basic concepts of inbox, attachs, etc.

I think Stevie sure can, also.

Tell that to my mom. :rolleyes: I've taught her...the issue is getting her to remember what I taught her and NOT call me at an inopportune moments (during school, band practice) to tell me she's screwed up the computer.

jbrownsjr 07-14-2004 07:10 PM

We all remember her Q&A on the Nixfix!!!? :eek: :shrug: :laugh: