The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   new dress? (well, jacket...?) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13226)

t.c. 02-23-2004 08:14 PM

new dress? (well, jacket...?)

Hey! I just saw this pic of Stevie that says it is from Dec. 2003 - and she is wearing a new garmet! Holy crap - and is that the infamous crescent moon pendant too?!?!? I just loved finding this pic, so thought I would post a link to it for anyone who might not have seen it yet. Maybe you already have, but I just finally stumbled upon it...

http://www.fleetwoodmac.de.vu/

Huh. And to think, I was just nosing around trying to find some mp3's... :)

t.c. 02-23-2004 08:15 PM

oops - something didn't work right. Let me go try and get that link again.... the above is not the right one....

t.c. 02-23-2004 08:22 PM

Okay, here it is...this should work:

CORRECT LINK: http://www.angelfire.com/music/StevieNicks1/

scroll down on the site to the third pic. It's right under the quote, "track a ghost through the fog, sun is burning me"...

I have not seen that garmet before. I like it. Something new! Reminds me a little bit of something she wore around Bella Donna-ish era. There is a pic of her at The Nicks Fix in it. It's another longish, kind of ivory or white jacket type garmet as this. Similar style....

t.c. 02-23-2004 08:30 PM

High Res photo number 90 at the Nicks Fix.... I was wrong though. She was wearing ivory underneath the jacket garmet, but the jacket itself was black (or burgundy, or some dark color??? Not sure - stage lighting, you know...heh!)

I just realized I am making all these replies to myself, to my own original post...lol! I better stop talking to myself and log off! :nod:

Livia 02-24-2004 10:03 AM

The one you posted is the ivory duster she wears during Gypsy. It's gorgeous! At the AHI benefit in Phoenix last year, she wore a red one for Gypsy. Wish she'd wear that one more often.

:nod:

Merf 02-24-2004 11:44 AM

Yeah she started wearing the crescent moon pendant again at the start of the 2nd US leg in September. She hasn't worn it since Robin passed away, isn't that right?

The Gypsy coat is one of my favorites!!!!

dissention 02-24-2004 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Livia
The one you posted is the ivory duster she wears during Gypsy. It's gorgeous! At the AHI benefit in Phoenix last year, she wore a red one for Gypsy. Wish she'd wear that one more often.

:nod:

In Boston, I got an absolutely AMAZING shot of her in the Gypsy duster. She grabbed the sides of the duster and twirled, so I got a gorgeous, fully detailed shot of her in it from the backside. I have to hook up my scanner so that I can post it here. :D

ShangriLaTroubl 02-24-2004 12:22 PM

Well I'm glad you've been visiting my website...it can also be accessed at : www.bluecrystalmirror.com

That's a great pic...shes been wearing it for a little while now though, but definetely a nice change

Chris

strandinthewind 02-24-2004 12:36 PM

It is beautiful and a little like the actual one she wore in the Gypsy video in 1981.

dissention 02-24-2004 01:50 PM

Okay, I hooked up my scanner and I just need to download the plug-ins. I'll do it tonight (it's 40MBs!) and then hopefully I'll be able to post my photos from Boston. I have a great one from Landslide and, of course, that beautiful one from Gypsy. ;) :D

Mystical88 02-24-2004 06:44 PM

Would love to see them dissention !!!!!

t.c. 02-25-2004 09:42 AM

You have an incredible website, Chris! Thanks so much for it. I loved browsing around there.

Dissention, I'd *love* to see the pics! Sounds so cool.

I hope some of these outfits show up in the documentary! I love their music more than anything, but I must admit seeing different beautiful outfits on Stevie is always one of the highlights for me. Since you rarely see that kind of look in the fashion magazines, Stevie's the one main source of getting to see such styles (well, I know her style's been popular lately though, but still...).

Carolina Girl 02-25-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Well I'm glad you've been visiting my website...it can also be accessed at : www.bluecrystalmirror.com
At this site under Stevie Photos Page 2, at the bottom of the page there is a full body shot of Stevie in pants. Now that's a rare thing to see!

dissention 02-25-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carolina Girl
At this site under Stevie Photos Page 2, at the bottom of the page there is a full body shot of Stevie in pants. Now that's a rare thing to see!
There are TWO! In one of them, she's wearing the croc-skin leather pants! I'm diggin' it. I think she should trash the Italian widow dresses and wear pants. She looks great in them. :D

Great site, Chris! :nod:

ShangriLaTroubl 02-25-2004 10:07 PM

Thanks for the compliment....The new download up right now is HAEWAFY from Atlanta Sept 22, Chastain Park

Chris