The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Chicago Centerstage 1993 DVD (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=42396)

michelej1 12-03-2009 11:32 PM

Chicago Centerstage 1993 DVD

I never knew this was on DVD before. Amazon had it listed via Stellar Products. I suppose it will be better quality than the VHS tape I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Lindsey-Buckin...9900864&sr=8-4

Decent quality Pro-shot broadcast recording of Lindsey Buckingham, recorded live in Chicago for the PBS series Certre stage on July 3rd 1993. Running time is 55 minutes, and quality is genned down a bit at 7/10. Tracks included are as follows:

Don’t look down
You do or you don’t
The chain
Big love
Go insane
Trouble
I’m so afraid
This nearly was mine
Street of dreams
This is the time
Never going back again
All my sorrows
Go your own way

This region-free DVD-R is in NTSC format and will play on most PS2 systems and DVD Players made since 2000, and comes in a FULL SIZE DVD case, with cover art and track listing.

samthrax 12-04-2009 11:10 PM

Thanks a lot for the link! I bought one to add to my collection.

MacMan 12-05-2009 11:20 AM

definitely a bootleg... They've used artwork for the back of the cover I created - but created it for the audio disc. LOL

Sahara 12-07-2009 02:03 PM

It's a great show if anyone wants to trade me for it :wavey:
Down with sales of bootlegs! :mad:

ramattack22 12-09-2009 08:21 PM

this is on throwndown

samthrax 12-09-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramattack22 (Post 859181)
this is on throwndown

Figured as much but seeing as I have a hood rat computer and can't burn it to dvd myself I didn't mind paying for someone else to do it for me.

Question though, does it get out of sync on the torrent, too?

ramattack22 12-10-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samthrax (Post 859195)
Figured as much but seeing as I have a hood rat computer and can't burn it to dvd myself I didn't mind paying for someone else to do it for me.

Question though, does it get out of sync on the torrent, too?

No idea I'm only at 25%. Will update after I'm finished dling

ramattack22 12-18-2009 11:08 PM

Alrighty folks, I've finally got a seeder (thanks to you if you are on this board) and am currently powering through this download. I'll stay on to seed for anyone here after (if there is interest).

elle 02-24-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 858239)
I never knew this was on DVD before. Amazon had it listed via Stellar Products. I suppose it will be better quality than the VHS tape I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Lindsey-Buckin...9900864&sr=8-4

Decent quality Pro-shot broadcast recording of Lindsey Buckingham, recorded live in Chicago for the PBS series Certre stage on July 3rd 1993. Running time is 55 minutes, and quality is genned down a bit at 7/10. Tracks included are as follows:

Don’t look down
You do or you don’t
The chain
Big love
Go insane
Trouble
I’m so afraid
This nearly was mine
Street of dreams
This is the time
Never going back again
All my sorrows
Go your own way

This region-free DVD-R is in NTSC format and will play on most PS2 systems and DVD Players made since 2000, and comes in a FULL SIZE DVD case, with cover art and track listing.

i bought one of those DVDs several years ago. pretty sure what i have is a bootleg, and it's definitely worse quality than this one someone uploaded on youtube recently.

for people seeing fakewood and their sorry limp version of The Chain - watch how it can be done, here - 8:55-13:20.

David 02-24-2019 02:39 PM

Very good video quality of a fantastic original broadcast.

I was always confused about the location: This Center Stage was filmed in Chicago, but the Superstars Rock Concert Series radio broadcast (Westwood One) was allegedly from the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano in Southern CA? I used to have the CDs that the radio stations used for the broadcast of that concert. Is that available now anywhere? For a time, I thought they were the same show.

cbBen 02-24-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1249508)

for people seeing fakewood and their sorry limp version of The Chain - watch how it can be done, here - 8:55-13:20.

Would love to see him play "The Chain" at his solo shows. Way better choice than, say, "Second Hand News."

lbfan 02-24-2019 04:30 PM

Center Stage

I uploaded the extended version of Center Stage to YouTube and posted a link on Elle’s Real Savage Facebook page. I have original copies of both the PBS and the VH1 version. The VH1 version included the extended intro to Don’t Look Down, Tusk and an intro to NGBA (not on the PBS tape). I edited those items into the the extended cut version and re-sequenced some of the songs to match the actual concert setlist. I have never sold digital versions of either the PBS or VH1 tapes.

The Coach House concerts were recorded on December 10 & 11, 1992 (one of those shows included the only known live version of Wrong).

The Center Stage concert was filmed in Chicago on December 18, 1992.

elle 02-24-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbfan (Post 1249519)
I uploaded the extended version of Center Stage to YouTube and posted a link on Elle’s Real Savage Facebook page. I have original copies of both the PBS and the VH1 version. The VH1 version included the extended intro to Don’t Look Down, Tusk and an intro to NGBA (not on the PBS tape). I edited those items into the the extended cut version and re-sequenced some of the songs to match the actual concert setlist. I have never sold digital versions of either the PBS or VH1 tapes.

The Coach House concerts were recorded on December 10 & 11, 1992 (one of those shows included the only known live version of Wrong).

The Center Stage concert was filmed in Chicago on December 18, 1992.

thanks again so much for this - the link i shared above is the link you posted in our FB group.

and thanks for clarifying what all is a part of your upload - very very cool!! :thumbsup:

now i want to hear that live Wrong!! :):wavey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbBen (Post 1249518)
Would love to see him play "The Chain" at his solo shows. Way better choice than, say, "Second Hand News."

nah. and it's not a choice between those 2 anyway. he didn't do either on his solo tour last fall, and we were still missing way too many other solo standouts. and he was doing 21 songs. he's got so many gems!

iamnotafraid 02-25-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbfan (Post 1249519)
I uploaded the extended version of Center Stage to YouTube and posted a link on Elle’s Real Savage Facebook page. I have original copies of both the PBS and the VH1 version...

Thank you.

I have it on VHS and DVD. Not sure if I'd seen the VH1 additional
footage before.

I also have the Westwood One CD's (somewhere). Great music,
that's for sure.

lbfan 02-25-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1249521)
now i want to hear that live Wrong!! :):

I will post next weekend.