The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   So, who's NOT doing anything tonight? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=30594)

goldustsongbird 12-31-2006 06:29 PM

So, who's NOT doing anything tonight?

Just me?

I figured as much.

carrie721 12-31-2006 06:30 PM

uh, me!

and thank god for that.

DrummerDeanna 12-31-2006 06:31 PM

Nope..I'm not doing a damn thing. Except doing a voodoo curse on my nextdoor neighbors...

Other than that? Nope..a boring NYE at home.

amber 12-31-2006 06:32 PM

I'm not doing anything so far. Except fun house lounging things. Plus, sunday is my favorite TV night. :D

WelshWitchPMD 12-31-2006 06:35 PM

I am just staying home this year. I usually go up and stay overnight in Boston but I am broke this time. I am going to see Lindsey in Vegas in 20 days so I will do all of my celebrating then.:blob1:

gldstwmn 12-31-2006 06:35 PM

I'm going to watch Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind and probably go to bed before midnight. :eek:

goldustsongbird 12-31-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 621992)
uh, me!

and thank god for that.

Uh, hey! :wavey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 621994)
Nope..I'm not doing a damn thing. Except doing a voodoo curse on my nextdoor neighbors...

:laugh: I was going to be awesome and reference an XF ep, but I realized I've forgotten everything...

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber (Post 621996)
I'm not doing anything so far. Except fun house lounging things. Plus, sunday is my favorite TV night. :D

Sweet, go lounging. I'm pretty much doing the same. I'm not as happy about it as you are, though, lol. Sigh.

carrie721 12-31-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird (Post 622005)
Uh, hey! :wavey:

:laugh: I was going to be awesome and reference an XF ep, but I realized I've forgotten everything...

are you referring to the season 4 ep about the plastic surgeon? wasn't that called sanguinarium?

and hey. :wavey:

goldustsongbird 12-31-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 622007)
are you referring to the season 4 ep about the plastic surgeon? wasn't that called sanguinarium?

Aha... Yer right. I knew I could count on you, Scully!

DrummerDeanna 12-31-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 622007)

:eek: Yikes. That ep was freaky and um that was witchcraft, not voodoo ;)

Now get your ass to the what are you doing thread to talk to me about Milagro and The Unnatural :laugh:

Ok - so I'm actually going to be watching many tv shows/movies tonight - gotta keep the tv on (loud) to drown out Mexico next door :mad:

michelle2677 12-31-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 621994)

i swear i laughed out loud on that! :laugh: i'm not doing anything either. I'm still medicating a hangover.

carrie721 12-31-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 622011)
:eek: Yikes. That ep was freaky and um that was witchcraft, not voodoo ;)

Now get your ass to the what are you doing thread to talk to me about Milagro and The Unnatural :laugh:

Ok - so I'm actually going to be watching many tv shows/movies tonight - gotta keep the tv on (loud) to drown out Mexico next door :mad:

oh yeah. i always confuse that with a S7 ep which i believe is also about a doctor, but it really does involve voodoo. i can't remember what it's called now, though.

lmao @ drowning out mexico next door. :lol:

DrummerDeanna 12-31-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 622017)
oh yeah. i always confuse that with a S7 ep which i believe is also about a doctor, but it really does involve voodoo. i can't remember what it's called now, though.

lmao @ drowning out mexico next door. :lol:

I'm almost to S. 7...:D Sadly I'm not looking forward to getting into 7 etc...mostly because I know Mulder leaves :(

Yeah...seriously when they opened the door over there I was expecting one of the kids to try to sell me chicle!

I'm being mean...I'm just really annoyed at the fact that they've packed that apartment full of children and loud Mexican tv...grrr.

HomerMcvie 12-31-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 622018)
I'm almost to S. 7...:D Sadly I'm not looking forward to getting into 7 etc...mostly because I know Mulder leaves :(

Yeah...seriously when they opened the door over there I was expecting one of the kids to try to sell me chicle!

I'm being mean...I'm just really annoyed at the fact that they've packed that apartment full of children and loud Mexican tv...grrr.

Call the cops. Or at least management!

carrie721 12-31-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 622018)

yeah, but not till the end. S7 is pretty enjoyable. purists say it's too lighthearted and shippery, but blah blah blah. whiners. :laugh: