The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you listening to right now? ....part 76 err..3 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=16513)

DavidMn 04-12-2006 01:49 PM

Getaway-Stereophonics

DavidMn 04-12-2006 01:55 PM

Goldfish Bowl-Stereophonics

Wild_Heart03 04-12-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472
Yours is a different color. ;) :p

...which I did on purpose. ;)

Leave In Silence - Depeche Mode

DavidMn 04-12-2006 08:01 PM

Goodbye-The Sundays

DavidMn 04-12-2006 08:06 PM

God Made Me-The Sundays

DavidMn 04-12-2006 08:19 PM

Dakota-Stereophonics

ontheEdgeof17 04-12-2006 08:21 PM

^Sorry if I am rude, but do you really need to post every song you are listening to?

DavidMn 04-12-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
^Sorry if I am rude, but do you really need to post every song you are listening to?

You know, I already pretty much know what you think of me by all of your snide comments youve made to me over the last few months, and frankly I dont care. I've never done anything to you or been rude, yet you choose to keep making your comments. SO my answer to your question is this. I will post here as often as I like, end of discussion.

DavidMn 04-12-2006 08:35 PM

More Than This-Roxy Music

Brwn_eyes0511 04-12-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn
You know, I already pretty much know what you think of me by all of your snide comments youve made to me over the last few months, and frankly I dont care. I've never done anything to you or been rude, yet you choose to keep making your comments. SO my answer to your question is this. I will post here as often as I like, end of discussion.

oh, snap!

Faith Hill - I Got My Baby

estranged4life 04-13-2006 12:06 AM

Now Playing...

"Goodbye Blue Sky" Pink Floyd

BTFLCHLD 04-13-2006 01:18 PM

communication breakdown...
led zeppelin
:]

UnwindedDreams 04-13-2006 03:13 PM

Ray of Light-Madonna

UnwindedDreams 04-13-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn

I don't mean to but in...but isn't the thread: what are you listening to right now...now David can post all the songs he wants to post...he wants to share his music with the thread...and ontheedgeof17...why do you give two s***s about what he posts...why the hell do you care...get a life...I'm sorry moderators and administrators and every other Ledgie for this post...David is a great guy and has been nothing but nice to me, everybody else, and especially you ontheedgeof17, and I'm not going to let someone talk trash to my friend...

DavidMn 04-13-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams
I don't mean to but in...but isn't the thread: what are you listening to right now...now David can post all the songs he wants to post...he wants to share his music with the thread...and ontheedgeof17...why do you give two s***s about what he posts...why the hell do you care...get a life...I'm sorry moderators and administrators and every other Ledgie for this post...David is a great guy and has been nothing but nice to me, everybody else, and especially you ontheedgeof17, and I'm not going to let someone talk trash to my friend...

Geez, thank you! I dont want to start any kind of war here by any means, but I was just tired of his sarcastic comments, so I spoke up. I dont intend to make this into anything more than that. I really appreciate your support though.