The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Columbus Opening Night Thread - Audio, Video, Pics and More (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51780)

sanders8323 04-04-2013 06:45 PM

If I recall correctly, I think the Mac opened alot of the Mirage shows with Second Hand News. Some similarities with that set, especially with Sisters of the Moon coming back, and then doing The Chain second.

The Catdancer 04-04-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy-sara (Post 1085308)
I'm sure that if Christine was still in the band, they would play the whole album this time... It would just make perfect sense... Just as many other bands did within the last few years, for example Rush with "Moving Pictures" (and that was GREAT! :D)

That.Was.Awesome!!!

The Catdancer 04-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy-sara (Post 1085310)
They are already posted - it's post Nr. 12. ;)

Having a brain fart.... :sorry:

sanders8323 04-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy-sara (Post 1085308)
I'm sure that if Christine was still in the band, they would play the whole album this time... It would just make perfect sense... Just as many other bands did within the last few years, for example Rush with "Moving Pictures" (and that was GREAT! :D)

That'd be great, but I doubt we'd ever get I Don't Want to Know in the set. But now's the perfect time to do it really.

KenshiMaster16 04-04-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanders8323 (Post 1085314)
That'd be great, but I doubt we'd ever get I Don't Want to Know in the set. But now's the perfect time to do it really.

Hell they could just swing a line or two to acknowledge it like Frozen Love on Lindsey's special and that would be icing on the cake for enough people.

jkmaletic 04-04-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Stew (Post 1085292)
Have some setlist tidbits that I believe to be genuine....

"Second Hand News" is opening the show (with "The Chain" as the second song), and "Without You" and "Sad Angel" are both in the setlist. "Sisters" is there too.

I remember doing the "bow-bow-bow" part of SHN with Stevie in 09. She was smiling at us. :)

fleetwoodguy79 04-04-2013 06:50 PM

I'm sitting here with my wife waiting for the show to begin. We did the VIP experience with Mick - it was AMAZING and FAR surpassed our expectations. Mick is such a gratious and kind host. Everyone around us was in awe - especially the Ledgies that got to meet! :)

I caught a peek at the set list. If you're wanting any spoilers, you've got 20 minutes to request it! :)

KenshiMaster16 04-04-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 (Post 1085317)
I'm sitting here with my wife waiting for the show to begin. We did the VIP experience with Mick - it was AMAZING and FAR surpassed our expectations. Mick is such a gratious and kind host. Everyone around us was in awe - especially the Ledgies that got to meet! :)

I caught a peek at the set list. If you're wanting any spoilers, you've got 20 minutes to request it! :)

I think us wanting spoilers is a given at this point. lol

gypsy-sara 04-04-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

PLEASE!!! :blob2:

StevieNicksfann 04-04-2013 06:52 PM

of course! post set list lol

The Catdancer 04-04-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Yes, we want spoilers!!!

fleetwoodguy79 04-04-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy-sara (Post 1085319)
PLEASE!!! :blob2:

Here is what I can recall:

They will open up with Second Hand News.
Sad Angel
Sisters of the Moon!!!
Sara (follows Sisters)
Not That Funny
Without You

Most everything else was the standard songs we can all expect, with maybe another surprise or two mixed in! :)

Dreams22 04-04-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Is "Silver Springs" in the set list? When I'm saw them in 2009 they did at the Philly show, but not in Atlantic City and Baltimore. Would love for them to do this time around to hear it again live.

The Catdancer 04-04-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 (Post 1085322)
Here is what I can recall:

They will open up with Second Hand News.
Sad Angel
Sisters of the Moon!!!
Sara (follows Sisters)
Not That Funny
Without You

Most everything else was the standard songs we can all expect, with maybe another surprise or two mixed in! :)

Sisters as 3rd song.... I expected it to be one of the encores.

gypsy-sara 04-04-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 (Post 1085322)
Sisters of the Moon!!!
Sara (follows Sisters)

THANK YOU!!! :xoxo:

You made my night - I was really afraid that "Sara" wouldn't be included in the new set list. You made me really happy with this post! :blob2:

Enjoy the show and again: Thank you so, so much! :blob2: