The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine's NEW Album (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=38172)

dcl1964 11-20-2008 09:46 PM

Christine's NEW Album

On the Pause & Play website (www.pauseandplay.com) there is a listing for Christine's next album (it's in the More Upcoming Releases section). The listing says due SPRING 2009. Just thought you'd all like to know.

aleuzzi 11-20-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcl1964 (Post 785104)
On the Pause & Play website (www.pauseandplay.com) there is a listing for Christine's next album (it's in the More Upcoming Releases section). The listing says due SPRING 2009. Just thought you'd all like to know.

HONK MY HOOTER!!!!!!

I had to see this for myself and indeed--between Maxwell and Megadeth--is a listing for Christine's upcoming record, sans title.

sywlindseyfan 11-20-2008 11:57 PM

I am going to go cry now from happiness, thank you guys! i just got my Varsity letter for Cross Country tonight, and this was the cherry on top!

Moz 11-21-2008 12:22 AM

CHRIST ON A CRACKER, HELL HATH FROZEN OVER!
ILU CHRISTINE :xoxo:

macpai 11-21-2008 03:15 AM

Most excellent!!! :]

Matthew 11-21-2008 05:52 AM

Why didnīt she join to Fleetwood mac for a recording new album? They planed it after the tour next yera, arenīt they? I know that Christine donīt want to tour again, but if FM make a new album and Christine also, but alone... it would be great if they worked together in studio... it was in 1987 last time...

macfan 57 11-21-2008 08:13 AM

This makes my day!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Also, this is listed under new releases, so this isn't an ITM re-release.

This must be NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strandinthewind 11-21-2008 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 785160)
Why didnīt she join to Fleetwood mac for a recording new album? They planed it after the tour next yera, arenīt they? I know that Christine donīt want to tour again, but if FM make a new album and Christine also, but alone... it would be great if they worked together in studio... it was in 1987 last time...

I know - it's not like the chances of FM having a hit single are anything but slim to none. So, from that aspect only and though I'd like her to tour for other reasons, who cares if she tours :shrug:

aleuzzi 11-21-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57 (Post 785165)
This makes my day!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Also, this is listed under new releases, so this isn't an ITM re-release.

This must be NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? I have been waiting wishing hoping

jbrownsjr 11-21-2008 10:47 AM

Wow... Does anyone agree that was the shortest 4 years ever....

louielouie2000 11-21-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 785174)
Wow... Does anyone agree that was the shortest 4 years ever....

I agree! And it's so intriguing to me how much the tables have turned. In this decade, Chris and Lindsey will have put out TWICE the number of solo albums individually that Stevie has. Just think of it this way:

1980s
Stevie: 4
Lindsey: 2
Christine: 1

1990s
Stevie: 1
Lindsey: 1
Christine: 0

2000s
Christine: 2

I guess it has something to do with the fact the 2000s have been the least productive decade ever for Fleetwood Mac with only ONE studio album :eek: . I just love too how Lindsey and Christine have not only become more prolific, but they're also making the best music in their lives in my opinion.

jbrownsjr 11-21-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 785176)
I agree! And it's so intriguing to me how much the tables have turned. In this decade, Chris and Lindsey will have put out TWICE the number of solo albums individually that Stevie has. Just think of it this way:

1980s
Stevie: 4
Christine: 1

1990s
Lindsey: 1
Christine: 0

2000s
Christine: 2

I guess it has something to do with the fact the 2000s have been the least productive decade ever for Fleetwood Mac with only ONE studio album :eek: . I just love too how Lindsey and Christine have not only become more prolific, but they're also making the best music in their lives in my opinion.

And Christine Perfect just put one out from the vaults....

michelej1 11-21-2008 12:26 PM

This is amazing and it tickles me because during the same time period, FM will be touring with no new material and Chris might have a new album.

Well, as more details emerge, we may get taken down a peg or 2 when all is not what it sounds like, but right now it sounds incredible.

Michele

jbrownsjr 11-21-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 785189)
This is amazing and it tickles me because during the same time period, FM will be touring with no new material and Chris might have a new album.

Well, as more details emerge, we may get taken down a peg or 2 when all is not what it sounds like, but right now it sounds incredible.

Michele

I am thinking the same thing.... No producer listed... No title listed... could be a re-release... could be a vault greatest hits... etc etc etc...

or.........

could be a blues album w/ clapton peter green mick john .....but i digress...

nicepace 11-21-2008 12:45 PM

Of course, I hope this is for real. But I'm not getting excited yet. I've never heard of "Pause and Play." A reputable source? And the listing says "Title TBA" and "Label TBA." Sounds tentative at best. We've all been disappointed by 'rumours' before ... so let's just wait and see. (But Chris herself said: I'll be coming home again ... just you wait and see.)

I hope to see some confirmation of this from other sources soon!