The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mom helps son sleep with Stevie Nicks... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=38944)

GoldDustOrphan 02-03-2009 09:37 PM

Mom helps son sleep with Stevie Nicks...

Strange - but wonderful - item I found on-line.

The mother of a Stevie/FM fan made a quilt for him using SN/FM concert t-shirts.

Photobucket

Moz 02-03-2009 09:59 PM

Bitch please! What year are those two shirts from at the top in the left hand column?

Somajoseph 02-03-2009 10:13 PM

Shake the Cage Tour 1987-that's where they're from

gold-dusted 02-03-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan (Post 796633)
Strange - but wonderful - item I found on-line.

The mother of a Stevie/FM fan made a quilt for him using SN/FM concert t-shirts.

Love it...but I don't collect Shirts so NO Quilt :(

kennation 02-03-2009 10:26 PM

I love it. What a nice thought.

chriskisn 02-04-2009 03:48 AM

You know I am very disappointed in this thread. When I saw the title "Mum Helps Son Sleep With Stevie Nicks" I thought, ok so now here's a thread for me. Let me read all about it, email my Mum with the info, and I'll pack my bags for the USA while she's sorting out the details (don't know what I'll do with the missus for the weekend though).

So yes VERY disappointed. :(

iamnotafraid 02-04-2009 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan (Post 796633)

That actually looks good.
But nobody better think of cutting up my SN/FM/LB shirts!

GypsyGirl15 02-04-2009 04:05 AM

Ohh, I want a Mac/Stevie quilt too! :blob1:

Miragex69x 02-04-2009 06:23 AM

Is mom going to clean off the sticky clear stains off of her son's quilt :]?

She should have added on those old painted/fan created nudes of Stevie that surfaced years ago! If that teenager finds Stevie arousing, Stevie's shirts on that quilt will be stuck together stronger than any of Stevie rhinestone on her tacky OSOTM Tour Dresses!!!!!!!!
:D

chriskisn 02-04-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miragex69x (Post 796671)
Is mom going to clean off the sticky clear stains off of her son's quilt :]?

She should have added on those old painted/fan created nudes of Stevie that surfaced years ago! If that teenager finds Stevie arousing, Stevie's shirts on that quilt will be stuck together stronger than any of Stevie rhinestone on her tacky OSOTM Tour Dresses!!!!!!!!
:D

There is so not enough pictures of Stevie on that quilt...

And I'm not sure what you are suggesting is going to occur (the innocent that I am) but I can see at least two Mick Fleetwood's on the quilt too, and that would be enough to destroy any young guys libido!

GODDESS6 02-04-2009 06:44 AM

i have 75+ shirts, i bet i could make one hell of a quilt~

i was gonna make one of those photo blankets of stevie~

SortaSavageLike 02-04-2009 06:49 AM

Misleading Thread Title Alert! :shocked:

Miragex69x 02-04-2009 07:35 AM

If I live to wash my sons sticky sheets again
I will make a path to the laundry rooms end
I will never match the excitement he had in his bed again

So hard to find, some electric toy with that kind of intensity
But the one I had touched me, all the way from the dresser drawer
But if that electric current does not cross inside of me, and you can not hear me scream

Tell Stevie Nicks to sing SEVEN WONDERS AGAIN on the Unleashed Rehashed Tour!!!!!!!!!

THEN get EMMILINE in here to clean up the damn sticky mess my son made in his quilt, that I made for him!

If Emmiline does not want to clean up the crap, tell her to go rot away in the room with Sara!
:D:laugh::laugh::D
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._470x313,0.jpg

kennation 02-04-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miragex69x (Post 796679)
If I live to wash my sons sticky sheets again
I will make a path to the laundry rooms end
I will never match the excitement he had in his bed again

So hard to find, some electric toy with that kind of intensity
But the one I had touched me, all the way from the dresser drawer
But if that electric current does not cross inside of me, and you can not hear me scream

Tell Stevie Nicks to sing SEVEN WONDERS AGAIN on the Unleashed Rehashed Tour!!!!!!!!!

THEN get EMMILINE in here to clean up the damn sticky mess my son made in his quilt, that I made for him!

If Emmiline does not want to clean up the crap, tell her to go rot away in the room with Sara!
:D:laugh::laugh::D
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._470x313,0.jpg

Seriously- this is disgusting. This isn't the place for this type of humor... I don't appreciate it.

Miragex69x 02-04-2009 06:25 PM

Kennation are you straight, as in hetrosexual? You seem uptight, maybe you need a nice adult toy from your local Adult Novelty Store. I think it will loosen you up and make you happy!

Then PLEASE come back to the board and lecture us all how lucky we are to hear all of the Rumors material again on this Unleashed Tour! I really think you need a job as a spokesperson or public relations manager for the band!