The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   If Lindsey would have died, would Stevie & Mick be allowed at funeral? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59002)

bombaysaffires 08-25-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1259614)
I doubt $tevie was bi. Her list of men is so long, idk where $he'd have ever found the time.

Who else DID knock her up besides Don? I've read it before, but have forgotten...

dunno.... she was always surrounded by soooo many women......:shrug:

HomerMcvie 08-25-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1259629)
dunno.... she was always surrounded by soooo many women......:shrug:

Well if that's the case, $he holds the world record!

Damn you, $tevie!:laugh:

secondhandchain 08-26-2020 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1259632)
Well if that's the case, $he holds the world record!

Damn you, $tevie!:laugh:

Stevie likes herself some girl love, I'm positive of that. Especially girls that look like her i'm sure. The whole "I couldn't find a husband because of my career" is so cliche for a closeted person. I think she will do men IF and only if they are famous. But she likes girls. Could care less if she does or not, but thats what I think is going on .

SteveMacD 08-26-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1259633)
Stevie likes herself some girl love, I'm positive of that. Especially girls that look like her i'm sure. The whole "I couldn't find a husband because of my career" is so cliche for a closeted person. I think she will do men IF and only if they are famous. But she likes girls. Could care less if she does or not, but thats what I think is going on .

You obviously DO care to have put that much thought in someone else’s sexuality.

SteveMacD 08-26-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1259626)
Please, she’s a prudish. Don’t talk about her like she’s some slut. She sold 32 billion copies of whatever and was inducted 15 times at the RRHOWhatever. Yet, no major music awards in her career. :shrug:

At least she’s been nominated...

SteveMacD 08-26-2020 05:26 PM

A thread about a hypothetical funeral for someone who’s still living living is kind of in bad taste as it is, but that it’s right after we lost someone else is especially disturbing.

“Peter Green died. Hey, let’s make that about the still not dead Lindsey so we can slut-shame Stevie!!!”

mitzo 08-26-2020 09:38 PM

Well anyway, I guess he isn't dead yet anyway.

Jondalar 08-27-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1259648)
A thread about a hypothetical funeral for someone who’s still living living is kind of in bad taste as it is, but that it’s right after we lost someone else is especially disturbing.

“Peter Green died. Hey, let’s make that about the still not dead Lindsey so we can slut-shame Stevie!!!”

Peter Green never entered my mind. He needs his own thread.

lovethemac1 08-31-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1259565)
I think Stevie would've had a speaking offer like a reflection. To describe to a congregation how Lindsey assisted her in taking her works from demos to classics. She did this in Nashville on the 2015 tour, it was sweet.

At first I thought you were joking, until I read the last sentence.
Ummmmmmm, no. Definitely no Stevie, and certainly not to talk about herself, as usual..........

lovethemac1 08-31-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1259585)
Most of Lindsey’s albums didn’t occur in his prime and he was always saving stuff for Fleetwood Mac. Plus, he had to turn the slop Stevie handed in into workable songs.

You are also forgetting that not all of Stevie’s hits were written by her and she had plenty of help from Tom Petty, Don Henley, Prince... Lindsey **** is all his own and he doesn’t need any help.

^^^^ Amen.

lovethemac1 08-31-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1259626)
Well, I’d love to knock her out, that’s for sure :lol:

Please, she’s a prudish. Don’t talk about her like she’s some slut. She sold 32 billion copies of whatever and was inducted 15 times at the RRHOWhatever. Yet, no major music awards in her career. :shrug:

:xoxo: Awesome post from start to finish!

lovethemac1 08-31-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1259633)

Interesting concept, something that had never occured to me before. But when you say it, it has some merit........hmmmmmmmm............