The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stevie and Lindsey (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41913)

cristochango 10-18-2009 06:53 PM

Stevie and Lindsey

This is gonna be a stupid question.
But who broke up with who?
or if we don't know.
Who do you guys think ended it?

daniellaaarisen 10-18-2009 07:01 PM

I think this should just become one huge speculation thread.

But basically, I've always gotten the impression that Stevie broke it off.

cristochango 10-18-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 848318)
I think this should just become one huge speculation thread.

But basically, I've always gotten the impression that Stevie broke it off.

I'm wonderin if this is how its gonna be cuz you have a thing for lindsey.
I always thought lindsey broke it off.
But i have a thing for stevie haha

fleetwoodtrick 10-18-2009 07:14 PM

From what I gathered in the part of Mick's book that I actually had time to read, it was Stevie's decision. But I'm not sure. Perhaps it was a mutual decision? :confused: These are the things that keep me awake at night lol!

CADreaming 10-18-2009 07:16 PM

According to Stevie, she broke up with him:

Quote:

"I'm just the one who stopped it.... In Sausalito, up at the little condominium. Lindsey & I were still enough together that he would come up there and sleep every once in a while. And we had a terrible fight ~ I don't remember what about, but I remember him walking out and me saying, 'You take the car with all the stuff, and I'm flying back.' That was the end of the first two months of the recording of Rumours." ~Stevie Nicks, On breaking-up, Rolling Stone Writer's Notes, 1997
Quote:

"Lindsey didn't want this breakup. He didn't want to not be with me. He and, he and I were really, you know, we'd been together for a long time, many, many, many years. We definitely felt married." - Stevie Nicks, Behind the Music

CADreaming 10-18-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brysondt (Post 848336)
Stevie ended it. There are details, but if you just need a clear answer, she broke up with him for a couple reasons I think. And I'm not speculating, haha. I'm for serious. I got sources.

What are the reasons, specifically?

FMlex 10-18-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Stevie ended it. There are details, but if you just need a clear answer, she broke up with him for a couple reasons I think. And I'm not speculating, haha. I'm for serious. I got sources.

Bryson!
Why do I get the feeling that you come on here and tell us something like this, only to leave us hanging?! :distress:

Not cool, my dear. Not cool.
;)

daniellaaarisen 10-18-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Gimme deets. We all know your source, now talk!

brysondt 10-18-2009 10:33 PM

Haha, Alexa, cus it's funny! I will, I will....but I keep forgetting to ask Sara what I can and cannot say that I know, haha. I will call her tonight and take notes as to what I may be allowed to speak of, ha. Seriously.

Amlyn 10-18-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brysondt (Post 848383)
Haha, Alexa, cus it's funny! I will, I will....but I keep forgetting to ask Sara what I can and cannot say that I know, haha. I will call her tonight and take notes as to what I may be allowed to speak of, ha. Seriously.

Forget about the '76-'77 break-up, I want to hear if there is anything we can find out about a possible '97-'98 make-up.

daniellaaarisen 10-18-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amlyn (Post 848393)
Forget about the '76-'77 break-up, I want to hear if there is anything we can find out about a possible '97-'98 make-up.

Bryson's knowledge says that there was nothing going on in that time period. I don't buy it.

Amlyn 10-18-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 848394)
Bryson's knowledge says that there was nothing going on in that time period. I don't buy it.

If there was truly nothing, then where did all those songs in TISL and SYW come from? Fan Fiction?

michelej1 10-18-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amlyn (Post 848400)
If there was truly nothing, then where did all those songs in TISL and SYW come from? Fan Fiction?

And Under the Skin is full of that too.

daniellaaarisen 10-18-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amlyn (Post 848400)

We're all on the same page. Lily and I just had a full blown conversation about this in PM, throwing our theories around. We have a very similar idea of what might've happened, but who knows?

But nothing, during The Dance? I think that's bull****.

Amlyn 10-18-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 848404)
We're all on the same page. Lily and I just had a full blown conversation about this in PM, throwing our theories around. We have a very similar idea of what might've happened, but who knows?

But nothing, during The Dance? I think that's bull****.

I need to get some shuteye now, but I'll theorize with you via PM sometime.