The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Get Well Soon Neale (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49295)

Madness Fades 12-04-2011 06:11 PM

Get Well Soon Neale

Neale ( if you read the forum)
I am very sorry to hear about your injury. There is never a convenient time for something so unfortunate to happen someone. There are some rather upset people over here in the UK and Ireland that are very disappointed the show had to be postponed. Having said that, I am sure none more sorry than yourself.
You guys are like family up on that stage and you have played together in such a tight unit for so long now. I was glad to hear that you were not going to be left behind or replaced. It honestly wouldnt have been the same

I want to take this time to wish you all the best and for a speedy and healthy recovery and I look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

and the band DIDN'T play on..........

Paul

Silver Springs 12-04-2011 06:25 PM

Wish you a speedy recovery, Neale! My mum has a back condition, so I know how debilitating it can be. I hope treatment proves effective for you. I've never been lucky enough to experience a live Lindsey show before, and I don't know the band beyond Lindsey himself. But I look forward to one in hopefully the very near future.

holidayroad 12-05-2011 09:36 AM

I definitely wish Neale a quick and full recovery!! I hope you feel better soon!

poetinmyheart 12-05-2011 12:53 PM

Yes, wishing you a speedy recovery.

McTrouble 12-05-2011 01:53 PM

I said this in the wrong thread - so, again, Good Luck and Get Well Soon Neale! :xoxo:

beccamorrisfift 12-05-2011 02:10 PM

Get well soon Neale, we want to see you rocking again as soon as possible man! :wavey:

BTFLCHLD 12-05-2011 02:12 PM

sending LOTS OF LOVE!

shackin'up 12-05-2011 02:14 PM

Take care of that back dude, and we'll see you soon over here in Europe! All the best from the Netherlands.

Gerald

Cammie 12-07-2011 08:04 AM

Neal...GET WELL SOON !!!

Neal dearest,
Sorry to hear of your injury!!! There are some great new
therapies out there my neighbors are trying! It seems to
work but from experience (ouchy!) we know bed rest is a
key to recovery at first! Sending God's Healing Upon You!

BTFLCHLD 12-08-2011 07:00 PM

http://nickslive.blogspot.com/2011/1...s-uk-tour.html

December 4th:
Update on Neale's situation - From someone that's close to him:
Neale has been going through some serious trouble with his back on nearly the entire SWS tour, and is scheduled for surgery at the end of the month to take care of this issue. Thank you to all of you who have wished him well, and who have been compassionate and understanding of the circumstances. Lindsey's band members are not replaceable, they are his family and have become so over the decades. It's not as easy as calling someone else, rehearsing for a while and getting that same comfort level as the well-oiled machine that they already have. Let's all come together and accept the postponement, however disappointed we may be, and extend positive vibes to the guy who needs it. Thanks!

vivfox 12-09-2011 10:18 PM

Press reports that Lindsey has the back injury

December 9, 2011 17:58
3Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham cancels UK tour due to injury

Guitarist has shelved his planned seven-date tour due to a back injury

Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham has cancelled his UK tour, which was due to begin last night (December 8) in Birmingham.

Buckingham, who released his sixth solo album 'Seeds We Sow' on September 5, has sustained a serious back injury and will not be able to perform live.

The guitarist has promised to reschedule the shows, which were due to begin at Birmingham's Symphony Hall last night and finish up on December 19 at London Palladium.

Representatives for Buckingham said in a statement: "Lindsey Buckingham unfortunately needs to postpone his upcoming UK shows as his guitarist has severely injured his back and is not able to presently perform. All tickets will be honoured at the soon to be announced rescheduled dates."

The dates will be rescheduled at the earliest opportunity, with ticket holders advised to keep hold of their tickets as they will be valid for the new dates. Any ticket holders who wish to gain a refund should do so from their point of purchase.

To check the availability of Lindsey Buckingham tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/TICKETS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

http://www.nme.com/news/fleetwood-mac/60901

Betsy 12-14-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madness Fades (Post 1030247)
Neale ( if you read the forum)
I am very sorry to hear about your injury. There is never a convenient time for something so unfortunate to happen someone. There are some rather upset people over here in the UK and Ireland that are very disappointed the show had to be postponed. Having said that, I am sure none more sorry than yourself.
You guys are like family up on that stage and you have played together in such a tight unit for so long now. I was glad to hear that you were not going to be left behind or replaced. It honestly wouldnt have been the same

I want to take this time to wish you all the best and for a speedy and healthy recovery and I look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

and the band DIDN'T play on..........

Paul

Very well said, Paul !

I know how much it meant to you to have them come to Ireland. I am sorry that it was not to be.

CADreaming 12-23-2011 08:33 AM

Neale's surgery is today so be thinking of him and say a prayer for his recovery.

elle 12-23-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1032553)
Neale's surgery is today so be thinking of him and say a prayer for his recovery.

yes. hope it goes great and leads to a full and easy recovery. :nod: :nod:

McTrouble 12-23-2011 08:54 AM

Good Luck Neale and a Speedy Recovery! :xoxo: