The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2013 Video Interviews (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51471)

CADreaming 02-13-2013 12:47 AM

2013 Video Interviews

Y'all can move it if you want, but I think they get lost in the articles thread. :)

These are too good not to post. The raw Access Hollywood footage:

michelej1 02-13-2013 12:55 AM

I can't see anything.

Michele

CADreaming 02-13-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1076915)
I can't see anything.

Michele

You can't see the videos? I had that problem earlier on the iPad. I think it has to do with the flash thing. Had to move to the laptop to view.:shrug:

johnnystorms 02-13-2013 01:53 AM

nothing for me but white boxes

vivfox 02-13-2013 02:38 AM

I can see them all.

WildHearted 02-13-2013 07:48 AM

I can see them, but there's parts of the coding that 'hang off' the edge.

I tried to edit the post and fix it, but it does the same thing when I try to paste the embed code as well. It must be an issue with the coding itself or either it's just not fully compatible with the forum for whatever reason.

Here are links for those who can't see:

Stevie & Lindsey reflect on decision to join FM

Anatomy of a song: GYOW (Unedited)

FM talk sold out tour

CADreaming 02-13-2013 07:59 AM

^Thanks, Wildhearted!

WildHearted 02-13-2013 08:07 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed these videos. It was nice seeing the GYOW chat in its entirety, without all of the chopping. Funny that Stevie loves performing the song now.

The "royal we" :lol:

Villavic 02-13-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnystorms (Post 1076926)
nothing for me but white boxes

Mee too in my Windows 7 laptop, using IE. Try Chrome, I could watch them thru the Chrome browser.

Villavic 02-13-2013 09:22 AM

I found a bit boring to hear again about how Mick met them, the Keith Olsen studio episode, Stevie listening all albums (using the same phrases from ohter interviews and videos). But I think many people still don't know about the Fleetwood Mac history.

Then when he asked about GYOW I thought.. Oh my God.. not agaaaaain... Why doesn't he ask about Big Love.. Who is Diane? Who is Caroline? or more details of the Tusk song??

BUT...!!!

when he asked about the Packing up Shacking up's segment... when Stevie said (so serious with those dark but also sarcastic eyes to Lindsey) Very Very Funny.. I reeeeally laugh a lot!!! And the laughs in the room!!! Everything was perfect that moment!! Good for them!!!! :thumbsup:

And those Stevie faces!!! Look!

Very very funny, said Stevie. And that Lindsey guilty smile. They rock!!!
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps3699ef92.jpg

Everybody laughed at this moment:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps1e66ccaa.jpg

CADreaming 02-13-2013 09:42 AM

^Great screen caps! :)

I actually enjoyed the retelling of their joining FM. Not sure I've ever seen them tell it together.

I also really dig these vids for the realness. It feels more like I'm sitting there asking questions and they're telling me the 100 stories. It's so much better than the sensationalized snippets we get on the actual entertainment news shows. Plus, you see at this point the holding of hands had nothing to do with Mick's comments about them. It was more natural. Unique interviews.

WildHearted 02-13-2013 10:07 AM

I actually enjoyed the 'Packin' up, shackin' up' discussion because I can't recall ever hearing them talk about it together. When she's alone, we've heard Stevie say that it was a bunch of crap and that Lindsey was just mad at her etc.

Now with him sitting there, she actually seems to own up to it in her own way: "Well, you know, the thing was, I wasn't happy. I just wasn't happy. I was not.. I didn't look at it.. I was looking for some kind of peace because Lindsey and I were in so much turmoil."

FierySequences 02-13-2013 11:04 AM

Thx for posting CADreaming and WildHeart.

I admit I welled up a lil when SN was talking Barbara and the process that LB went threw to see "things through her eyes".

LB's expression to her describing this offered a tender, mature glimpse into the gentle man that LB has become. Beautiful, as I'm sure WY will be.

redbird 02-13-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 1076958)
I actually enjoyed the 'Packin' up, shackin' up' discussion because I can't recall ever hearing them talk about it together. When she's alone, we've heard Stevie say that it was a bunch of crap and that Lindsey was just mad at her etc.

Now with him sitting there, she actually seems to own up to it in her own way: "Well, you know, the thing was, I wasn't happy. I just wasn't happy. I was not.. I didn't look at it.. I was looking for some kind of peace because Lindsey and I were in so much turmoil."

I interpreted it a little differently, I think she was just comparing their different ways of being angry and lashing out at each other, saying that it manifested in different ways (GYOW vs Dreams) but at the heart of it was the same thing. I'm not sure she's ceding that she was shacking up with anyone, more that she's trying to say she wasn't all that different from Lindsey in that they were both angry in their songs.

WildHearted 02-13-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbird (Post 1076987)
I interpreted it a little differently, I think she was just comparing their different ways of being angry and lashing out at each other, saying that it manifested in different ways (GYOW vs Dreams) but at the heart of it was the same thing. I'm not sure she's ceding that she was shacking up with anyone, more that she's trying to say she wasn't all that different from Lindsey in that they were both angry in their songs.

Well, she said all of that directly after saying this. So I could see how you could interpret it that way. But the way I saw it, it seemed like she was almost defending herself - at one point she started to say "I didn't look at..." as if she didn't look at it as shacking up, packing up, just that she was trying to - like she said - find some sort of peace somewhere.