The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LB's new social media! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58050)

elle 08-20-2018 06:46 PM

LB's new social media!

just want to take a moment to express how much i appreciate this rebirth of LB's social media and that it looks like he actually hired someone who knows what they are doing and he's supporting it - whether it's his social media active family members' influence or the whole unhappy FM situation put fire under him finally, but this is so refreshing and fantastic!! :]:]:]:]:]:]:]

and look at all the love he's getting back on all these platforms! :xoxo:

button-lip 08-20-2018 07:12 PM

Whatever it is, keep it coming! He looks hot and refreshed! Thanks, FM! :D:D:laugh:

Angel75 08-20-2018 09:09 PM

It's lovely to see that happy little smile again too

DownOnRodeo 08-20-2018 09:28 PM

Stevie's basement might be the Upside Down, but Lindsey having a social media account is truly a Stranger Thing! No doubt this will be the first of... very few posts. :laugh:

elle 08-20-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1234542)
Stevie's basement might be the Upside Down, but Lindsey having a social media account is truly a Stranger Thing! No doubt this will be the first of... very few posts. :laugh:

haha that's what i thought when i saw his first 2 posts - because for BuckVie, it stopped there. but then.......... today's post showed up from LB's accounts, less than a week from the first 2, and right after his tickets went on general sale and sold so well. so i'm now cautiously hopeful! :wavey::woohoo:

DownOnRodeo 08-20-2018 09:57 PM

It would be great if it was someone like Cory Buckingham was along for the tour and was running a social media account, like she did for the SYW tour.

iamnotafraid 08-21-2018 01:31 AM

Cool...

It's about time.

Any truth that he's taking on tour carnival cut-outs
of the Buckingham nicks (lowercase) album with him
for the m&g's?

Angel75 08-21-2018 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1234555)
It would be great if it was someone like Cory Buckingham was along for the tour and was running a social media account, like she did for the SYW tour.

Yes, she was a great writer wasn't she. That would be a great idea and nice to keep it in the family again.

elle 08-21-2018 07:38 PM

i'm shocked! floored! WOW!! this is SO AMAZING! LB finally - finally! - having normal social media. one post per day?? WTWCT??

Quality time backstage with @misterryanadams

A post shared by Lindsey Buckingham (@lindseybuckingham) on

elle 08-21-2018 07:59 PM

and Ryan's reply -

Angel75 08-27-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1234519)
just want to take a moment to express how much i appreciate this rebirth of LB's social media and that it looks like he actually hired someone who knows what they are doing and he's supporting it - whether it's his social media active family members' influence or the whole unhappy FM situation put fire under him finally, but this is so refreshing and fantastic!! :]:]:]:]:]:]:]

and look at all the love he's getting back on all these platforms! :xoxo:

Guess who's now posting selfies on Instagram #StillJealousandResentfulMuch?

Wait....I thought she didn't do social media or mobile phones :cool:

Iamwilliame 08-27-2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1234877)

Oh, that Stevie. :rolleyes:

Storms123 08-27-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamwilliame (Post 1234905)
Oh, that Stevie. :rolleyes:

They say timing is everything :) Interesting for sure.

elle 08-27-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1234877)

:lol: i thought she was already on IG for years, no?

either way, the whole stalking of LB by the perpetrators of the crime against him seems just sad. i thought they got rid of him to be happy, no? but now they can't let him go and follow him down... of wait. sad old people. in the long run, however much this must have hurt, this moving on and [unwillingly] getting rid of dead waste will be so much better for Lindsey - and for us getting new exciting music from him!

Storms123 08-27-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1234940)
:lol: i thought she was already on IG for years, no?

either way, the whole stalking of LB by the perpetrators of the crime against him seems just sad. i thought they got rid of him to be happy, no? but now they can't let him go and follow him down... of wait. sad old people. in the long run, however much this must have hurt, this moving on and [unwillingly] getting rid of dead waste will be so much better for Lindsey - and for us getting new exciting music from him!

Not gonna lie--timing for sure curious given her luddite tendencies.