The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

ButterCookie 03-16-2010 03:22 PM

JTIS - for everyone's amusement...

I just fell flat on my butt whilst having a bit of a rave to Good Boys in the shower. :shocked:

Debbie looks really hot in the video too :p

Enchanted_Stevi 03-16-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeAWillow (Post 877362)
You have to report back with every detail of your trip. I'm so excited for you.

Two tests and 32 hours away from Pittsburgh. I'm also reverting to my thirteen year old self and watching NIN videos while squeeing over how "oh em gee super hot" trent reznor is. Just thought I'd share.

Of course I will!! I'll have pics GALORE....I hope an 8GB memory card will be enough lol

goldustsongbird 03-16-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 877344)
You're going to be the most fun that park has had in years!

Easy there, Billy Ray Cyrus. :sorry:

I would like to go to Disney World too, jtis.

chelluversu 03-16-2010 06:20 PM

I'm gonna be working at Cedar Point next summer before i got to college :D

I still haven't decided which college i want to go to and i still haven't decided what i want to do..something that has to do with art (movies, music, etc) preferably.

iamnotafraid 03-17-2010 12:36 AM

I thought Dani was about to flash us is her most recent video! jtis

daniellaaarisen 03-17-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 877482)
I thought Dani was about to flash us is her most recent video! jtis

I posted one on the flirt thread!

iamnotafraid 03-17-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 877485)
I posted one on the flirt thread!

That's the one I was talking about!

Is there another???

iamnotafraid 03-17-2010 03:47 AM

it's raining

StreetAngel95 03-17-2010 04:25 PM

OMG today in world history, the guy i like gave me a nickname!!!!!!1 He found out about a name i like to use for him, "Juicy Fruit" and i said that i give all guys i like nicksnames of candy. He said, "Okay, Miranda, you're "SUGAR DADDY" ISN'T THAT WEIRD?!?!?!

so, of course, that song has been stuck in my head allll day:]

ButterCookie 03-19-2010 11:00 AM

GWAH I just got Stevie at Red Rocks and my VCR decided it doesn't want to play the tape OR give it back :distress:

chelluversu 03-19-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 877869)
GWAH I just got Stevie at Red Rocks and my VCR decided it doesn't want to play the tape OR give it back :distress:

I remember those days lol. I would advise you to take the VCR apart if you are able to.

JTIS:
In my AP english class we are advised to use punctuation marks other than !,?, and .
So, as practice, I've begun to use them and my writing-- in from everything from facebook to random writings in my notebook. Sooo if I'm using them incorrectly (the dash, colon/semicolon, the hyphen, etc.) let me know; I need all the teaching i can receive.

And... after losing my first actual tennis match on Wednesday, I won today! My doubles match got rescheduled because our lights decided that they didn't want to turn on today so when it got dark the tennis balls became invisible :lol:. My next match is on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes =]

vivfox 03-20-2010 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelluversu (Post 878041)
JTIS:
In my AP english class we are adviced to use punctuation marks other than !,?, and .
So, as practice, I've begun to use them and my writing-- in from everything from facebook to random writings in my notebook. Sooo if I'm using them incorrectly (the dash, colon/semicolon, the hypen, etc.) let me know; I need all the teaching i can receive.

Should be capitalized.:sorry:

chelluversu 03-20-2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 878079)
Should be capitalized.:sorry:

HAHAHA..thanks viv =]

ButterCookie 03-20-2010 02:20 PM

I got my Red Rocks VHS out and into a different VCR and it works! JTIS

daniellaaarisen 03-20-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelluversu (Post 878041)
I remember those days lol. I would advise you to take the VCR apart if you are able to.

JTIS:
In my AP english class we are adviced to use punctuation marks other than !,?, and .
So, as practice, I've begun to use them and my writing-- in from everything from facebook to random writings in my notebook. Sooo if I'm using them incorrectly (the dash, colon/semicolon, the hypen, etc.) let me know; I need all the teaching i can receive.

And... after losing my first actual tennis match on Wednesday, I won today! My doubles match got rescheduled because our lights decided that they didn't want to turn on today so when it got dark the tennis balls became invisible :lol:. My next match is on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes =]

I am the biggest fan EVER of semicolons. I use them obnoxiously often, but I don't even care.... they are just too fantastic. I'm big into the em dash (--) too. Yay interesting grammar! Work on elipses too. . . they are addicting.