The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "Trouble" from Saturday Night Live (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=33513)

Miss Vicky 08-05-2007 10:36 PM

"Trouble" from Saturday Night Live

Found this while browsing YouTube. I'd never seen it before, so I figured I'd share in case any of y'all hadn't seen it either.

That's essentially Mick Fleetwood's Zoo accompanying Buckingham.

estranged4life 08-05-2007 10:51 PM

^^^
Welcome back Miss Vicky!!!

WelshWitchPMD 08-05-2007 11:39 PM

There is also a video of Bwana from that same show. I have it on a DVD.

tuigirl 08-06-2007 02:57 AM

oooo....that was great, thanks for posting, never seen that one before!
What a cutie (and he knows it!!!!). Are we talking late 80's here?

LiamMcConville 08-06-2007 04:06 AM

Wow. This really has reinvented the song for me. I'm really not fond of the album version, but I love how his guitar accent after "I think I'm in Troubleeee...." is more...profound, I guess you could say. I can't come up with a better word right now.

shackin'up 08-06-2007 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuigirl (Post 708987)
oooo....that was great, thanks for posting, never seen that one before!
What a cutie (and he knows it!!!!). Are we talking late 80's here?

lindsey & the cholo's

Must have been 1982 at the latest.

Sahara 08-06-2007 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamMcConville (Post 708988)
Wow. This really has reinvented the song for me. I'm really not fond of the album version, but I love how his guitar accent after "I think I'm in Troubleeee...." is more...profound, I guess you could say. I can't come up with a better word right now.

The Soundstage version of this song is my firm favourite. I hated this song with a passion until I saw that.

#1LiddyBuckFan 08-06-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

lindsey & the cholo's

Must have been 1982 at the latest.
Feb. 6, 1982

Miss Vicky 08-06-2007 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estranged4life (Post 708974)
^^^
Welcome back Miss Vicky!!!

Thank you. :xoxo:

shackin'up 08-06-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 709026)
Thank you. :xoxo:

Your avatar rules. That is the best film I've seen this year, "ratatouille".:thumbsup:

goldie 08-06-2007 07:40 PM

I've never seen this before! Thanks for posting! He looks sooo cute! Would love to find Bwana, too.

Miss Vicky 08-06-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shackin'up (Post 709046)
Your avatar rules. That is the best film I've seen this year, "ratatouille".:thumbsup:

Isn't it wonderful? I've seen Ratatouille three times so far. It's so cute!!!
I just can't understand why it hasn't done as well as the previous Pixar releases. Much as I love everything the studio has turned out, I think this one is their best by far.

Sarah 08-06-2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 709308)
I just can't understand why it hasn't done as well as the previous Pixar releases. Much as I love everything the studio has turned out, I think this one is their best by far.

continuing the OT conversation, i also loved ratatouille. it was so. cute. awwwh.

getting back OT, i'm not particularly crazy about this performance of trouble. it just feels uncomfortable to me. i do like it, and i do still love the old version of the song, i guess i'm just really digging the restyle. it's gorgeous.

mylittledemon 08-07-2007 07:28 AM

The hand gesture he makes after he says "Been so long since I held ya" in the first verse...haha!

shackin'up 08-07-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 709308)

Well, the dialogues of this movie are quite difficult for children and it's quite long too.

For me, that is part of why it's such a good film, it really shows Paris, it really shows knowledge of food and how professional kitchens work and, maybe it's best quality: I have never seen a film that worked so good with point of views: The "camerapositions" really make you feel like a rat and a human being off and on. It's a masterpiece.

The best pixar? No, there's one still topping my list: Ice Age.