The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Fleetwood Finn (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58729)

jwd 07-13-2019 12:32 PM

Fleetwood Finn
 
https://youtu.be/4O9gj9EddvM


Love the title! Particularly enjoy when the interviewer asks Mick about Lindsey's charge that FM is nothing more than a cover band now.

If this has already been posted or discussed somewhere, please merge or delete. Sorry, haven't been keeping up as much lately.

FuzzyPlum 07-13-2019 04:30 PM

'He should be more respectful...'
Oh dear.

singertobe 07-13-2019 06:04 PM

"We're rather stupid."
He said it, not me.

Matthew 07-14-2019 02:58 PM

Is anywhere video of sunday night interview where speaks Christine too? I cant find it anywhere. I cant play it on 7news site, maybe because I live in Europe....

bombaysaffires 07-15-2019 01:19 AM

the interviewer says that Lindsey says that "he feels FM is more of a covers band now" and asks Mick, "What do you say to that?"

Mick: "I don't think that that's at all true. And..and.. he should be more respectful about the songs that HE'S written. So, I.. I don't hear that, I don't feel that..ah... I forgive it. Uh... I wouldn't engage any further than that."

Neil claims, "This is a real band" and that there are "no tapes" in their shows.:shrug:

Mick has that slight change in speech people often get when they get new teeth. He looks like he's gotten caps or something on his bottom teeth. :shrug:

michelej1 07-15-2019 01:06 PM

Lindsey should be more respectful??

bombaysaffires 07-15-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1253563)
Lindsey should be more respectful??

yes, dammit, he needs to show more respect for Neil Finn and all the hard work he is doing singing those songs. Who does Lindsey think he is anyway? As if those songs somehow mean more to him than they do to Neil!! :mad:

cbBen 07-15-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1253566)
yes, dammit, he needs to show more respect for Neil Finn and all the hard work he is doing singing those songs. Who does Lindsey think he is anyway? As if those songs somehow mean more to him than they do to Neil!! :mad:

Mick was projecting.

michelej1 07-16-2019 01:21 PM

Donít get me wrong. When Lindsey performed GYOW with Carrie Underwood at Fashion Rocks, I too said he should show more respect for the songs he had written.

bombaysaffires 07-17-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1253586)
Donít get me wrong. When Lindsey performed GYOW with Carrie Underwood at Fashion Rocks, I too said he should show more respect for the songs he had written.

Stevie singing Rhiannon with Taylor Swift? :eek: :distress:

jmn3 07-17-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1253589)
Stevie singing Rhiannon with Taylor Swift? :eek: :distress:

Ooohhh I thought the world agreed collectively to never mention that again!!?

jwd 07-18-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 1253542)
Is anywhere video of sunday night interview where speaks Christine too? I cant find it anywhere. I cant play it on 7news site, maybe because I live in Europe....


Think what you are referring to is in Rumours forum in thread 'Mick Fleetwood doesn't think Fleetwood Mac will reunite with ex members'. Top of page 9.

Matthew 07-18-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1253626)
Think what you are referring to is in Rumours forum in thread 'Mick Fleetwood doesn't think Fleetwood Mac will reunite with ex members'. Top of page 9.

Oh yeah, thatīs it. Thanks!! :)

bombaysaffires 07-18-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 1253632)
Oh yeah, thatīs it. Thanks!! :)

Let me know if you get the video to play. I couldn't. :distress:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved