The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HEART'S New CD comes out today!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=44564)

Heartboy 08-31-2010 05:16 AM

HEART'S New CD comes out today!!!

If you have Facebook and are a fan of Heart, add this page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fi...45088262177262 :D

Check out this awesome clip of Ann & Nancy and the history of Heart and they talk about the new album!

ButterCookie 08-31-2010 05:20 AM

Rich, don't you have like, three other threads advertising FB pages? :shrug:

Heartboy 08-31-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 908121)
Rich, don't you have like, three other threads advertising FB pages? :shrug:

your point? The one for Heart is off the top page. This is basically promoting the new CD. :thumbsup:

ButterCookie 08-31-2010 05:27 AM

Never mind

Heartboy 08-31-2010 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 908123)
Never mind

Don't get on me here. I got dragged thru the mud on Heart's page because of something that was misunderstood here. I didn't see at the bottom any links for older pages.

ButterCookie 08-31-2010 06:43 AM

No, don't get on me here, I don't give two tosses about what happens on the BBS especially if I had nothing to do with it.

If you change the "Show posts from" to Last 30 days or Last Xnumber Months you can drag up old threads, that was my original point but there's also the thread about being able to listen online. That's 'my point?'

Heartboy 08-31-2010 01:24 PM

You can NEVER post to much HEART!!:p LOL

:)

wildheart048 09-01-2010 05:06 AM

LOVING The new cd! Safronia's Mark is my new favorite song. Best heart since the 80's :wavey: if you ask me!:thumbsup:

kak125 09-01-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildheart048 (Post 908307)
LOVING The new cd! Safronia's Mark is my new favorite song. Best heart since the 80's :wavey: if you ask me!:thumbsup:

I love that song as well! Its definitley one of their best cd's for sure. I think my other favorites now are Sunflower, Death Valley, There You Go and Red Velvet Car but then again I love them all. Those are the ones though that were going through my head last night as I was trying to go to sleep. I swear nobody should ever listen to a new cd and then try to go to bed. I hate that!

Lee 09-01-2010 08:48 AM

Oh yeah

and I pre-ordered it from Fye & have yet to receive it. :distress: Shipped the day it comes out? Not sure how that works.:confused:

Lee :distress:

kak125 09-01-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 908332)
and I pre-ordered it from Fye & have yet to receive it. :distress: Shipped the day it comes out? Not sure how that works.:confused:

Hey Lee I ordered a copy from Fye as well and did not get it yet. When I cheked my status online it just says Processing. I am thinking they didnt even ship it out yet - grrr!! I got a copy from itunes yesterday because I just couldnt wait. I swear I will never pre-order a cd again.

Lee 09-01-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 908335)
Hey Lee I ordered a copy from Fye as well and did not get it yet. When I cheked my status online it just says Processing. I am thinking they didnt even ship it out yet - grrr!! I got a copy from itunes yesterday because I just couldnt wait. I swear I will never pre-order a cd again.

Hey thanks for letting me know. I don't think I've ever pre-ordered a CD before. I usually just either go out & look for it, get it from i-Tunes or sometimes I just order it from Barnes & Noble after it's out. Don't know if I'll order from Fye again.

kak125 09-01-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 908336)
Hey thanks for letting me know. I don't think I've ever pre-ordered a CD before. I usually just either go out & look for it, get it from i-Tunes or sometimes I just order it from Barnes & Noble after it's out. Don't know if I'll order from Fye again.

Yeah I was just so mad that they havent updated the status of my order yet. The least they could tell me was that it was shipped or it didnt ship. Stupid Fye!! I think I pre-ordered a cd a while ago from amazon and I got it about 4 days after it came out. How annoying!!!

Richard B 09-01-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 908338)
I think I pre-ordered a cd a while ago from amazon and I got it about 4 days after it came out. How annoying!!!

That's probably because you used "Super Saver Shipping". I have Amazon Prime, so I always get new releases the day of release or one day earlier.

On another note, the new album rocks. Really, really love Death Valley.

kak125 09-01-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard B (Post 908343)
That's probably because you used "Super Saver Shipping". I have Amazon Prime, so I always get new releases the day of release or one day earlier.

On another note, the new album rocks. Really, really love Death Valley.

Yeah you are right. I probably did use the super saver shipping. I guess I will know that for next time - ha!! Lol I just listened to Death Valley a little bit ago and I think its my new favorite. Great stuff!!!