The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   On With the Show Rehearsals (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=53935)

michelej1 09-08-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1141945)
Mick looks like he's dropped some weight around the middle..

I agree. Christine likened him to Santa Claus, but now he won't be able to play Santa without a little stomach padding.

Michele

DESTINYRU!ES 09-09-2014 08:50 PM

Where is Stevie these days? Has she come to rehearsal ?

louielouie2000 09-09-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES (Post 1142053)
Where is Stevie these days? Has she come to rehearsal ?

Apparently there was a picture of her posted online the other day rehearsing with the band, but it quickly disappeared since she wasn't wearing any makeup.

bombaysaffires 09-09-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1142060)
Apparently there was a picture of her posted online the other day rehearsing with the band, but it quickly disappeared since she wasn't wearing any makeup.

hahahahahahahaahahaha. That's hilarious. And makes total sense. :lol:

Feather Blade 09-10-2014 07:32 AM

Less than three weeks to go now before the shows start. I know you folks who got tickets must be getting really excited!

jbrownsjr 09-10-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1142082)
Less than three weeks to go now before the shows start. I know you folks who got tickets must be getting really excited!

The four LA shows aren't until November/December.

DESTINYRU!ES 09-10-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1142060)

Thanks for the info. Poor Stevie she needs to go out with no make up and love herself without it flaws and all. I never go to bed with make up on even when I m really tired I think of auntie stevie and say take care of your skin. She would do well to let herself be vulnerable and proud. We want pics and video of rehearsal.

lovethemac1 09-10-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp (Post 1141641)

Lindsey is covering up the man boobs again. :shrug: (I really do love him!)

PenguinHead 09-10-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES (Post 1142118)
Thanks for the info. Poor Stevie she needs to go out with no make up and love herself without it flaws and all. I never go to bed with make up on even when I m really tired I think of auntie stevie and say take care of your skin. She would do well to let herself be vulnerable and proud. We want pics and video of rehearsal.

Is this account of events verified, or just someone's assumption? I don't take anything as a matter of fact. Who determined that Stevie had any involvement with the photo being removed? It might someone just wants to stir up a little drama where there is none.

michelej1 09-10-2014 08:52 PM

Didn't she appear without make up in the Destiny Rules video? I thought that when she was sitting next to Lindsey and he was playing the guitar that she was sans make up.

Michele

PenguinHead 09-10-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1142130)
Didn't she appear without make up in the Destiny Rules video? I thought that when she was sitting next to Lindsey and he was playing the guitar that she was sans make up.

Michele

Thanks for noting that. I was thinking of that image, but couldn't remember where I saw it. Also in the the documentary we see Stevie sitting at the soundboard taking a hit off a bong, blowing out a whiff of smoke. It's a brief clip, but it's there! I was very surprised that made the cut.

louielouie2000 09-10-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1142130)

Michele

Absolutely. But that was a full decade ago, and she's aged quite a bit since then. Stevie is known to filter any pictures even her closest friends and relatives take of her- if she doesn't like the picture, she will insist it is deleted. Who was it who brought this up regarding a Christmas party a few years ago? Honestly, I'd be the same way if I were famous, and I'm less than half her age.

jbrownsjr 09-10-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenguinHead (Post 1142134)
Thanks for noting that. I was thinking of that image, but couldn't remember where I saw it. Also in the the documentary we see Stevie sitting at the soundboard taking a hit off a bong, blowing out a whiff of smoke. It's a brief clip, but it's there! I was very surprised that made the cut.

Would love to see A Destiny Rules with Christine in it. OMG how funny would that be?

DESTINYRU!ES 09-10-2014 09:38 PM

Someone said a picture appeared of her rehearsing and was removed. That documentary was in 2004 right? So she has aged since then and could have objected to being seen sand make up in 2014 at the age of whatever it is a decade later. Long live the queen stevie under the skin. Beauty is within age wisdom beauty. Totally hope she rocks her silver grey Braid too and let's it be like a soft silver chain.

elle 09-10-2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES (Post 1142145)
Long live the queen stevie under the skin. Beauty is within age wisdom beauty. Totally hope she rocks her silver grey Braid too and let's it be like a soft silver chain.

:confused: you want her to stop dying her hair?