The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

Enchanted_Stevi 06-01-2011 08:30 PM

JTIS that there was a State of Emergency in Massachusetts...Tornado watches...
A few tornadoes touched down in Ma. a couple close calls near me...But mostly rain and thunder and lightning and stuff.

I got a few videos on the lightning anf a few pics of the sky

Enchanted_Stevi 06-01-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 990249)
My hometown had a Tornado this afternoon. Just wanted all of you to know that I am fine. There is no power in my home. I'm on a friend's computer right now. My family is fine, though I still haven't been able to get a hold of my brother and sister in law or their kids but I'd bet everyone is fine.
There have been no reports on the news of any serious injuries to any human being, just various building damage throughout the regin.

Glad you and your family are okay and I hope that you get ahold of your brother!!!
From what i hear 20 are injured and there are 4 deaths

holidayroad 06-02-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

My hometown had a Tornado this afternoon. Just wanted all of you to know that I am fine. There is no power in my home. I'm on a friend's computer right now. My family is fine, though I still haven't been able to get a hold of my brother and sister in law or their kids but I'd bet everyone is fine.
There have been no reports on the news of any serious injuries to any human being, just various building damage throughout the regin.

I'm so glad to know that you are safe!

Silver Springs 06-02-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Yikes. I'm glad that you're okay. These natural disasters are getting freakishly frequent over the past year or so, I've noticed. Even Britain's had a couple of earthquakes and tornadoes :s

fumidesigns 06-02-2011 07:57 AM

this bagel.........................DELISH!

vivfox 06-02-2011 08:39 AM

Special thanks to those who wished me well. There is still no power in my home. The only thing that works is the water. All of my family and friends are safe. God bless.

Love, Mark

McTrouble 06-02-2011 09:43 AM

As if a tornado would dare to touch the Vivfox ;)

Seriously, though, glad you're OK :thumbsup:

fumidesigns 06-02-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 990364)

ditto! be well!

vivfox 06-02-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 990364)
As if a tornado would dare to touch the Vivfox ;)

Ha! Best get well wish yet!

Supposedly I'm gonna be without power for 4 days. God has blessed me and my family. Though we are surrounded by destruction, our lives and our homes are safe. I don't mean to sound too dramatic. There are still many parts of the city that are functioning normally. I'm at work right now as I type this.

mezzoforte 06-02-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 990423)

Supposedly I'm gonna be without power for 4 days. God has blessed me and my family. Though we are surrounded by destruction, our lives and our homes are safe. I don't mean to sound too dramatic. There are still many parts of the city that are functioning normally. I'm at work right now as I type this.

Gosh, Viv, I really can't imagine. Glad you and your loved ones are safe, but what a terrifying experience. And no power for four more days--it's an absolute nightmare. I'll be thinking of you.

fleetwoodtrick 06-02-2011 07:31 PM

JTIS my quote of the day...

My friend saw a copy of IYD sitting on my nightstand and she's like "that's Stevie Nicks? She looks so....well she looks really young." Me: " Well...she's not!" :laugh:

Amlyn 06-02-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 990423)

Ouch. 4 days. I go nuts when i lose power for 4 hours. I hope they are wrong and you have your power back much sooner! Otherwise, throw a bag together and take a road trip!

But seriously, very glad you and everyone else in your area are ok. I have family and coworkers in Mass, but everyone came through yesterday just fine.

fumidesigns 06-02-2011 09:14 PM

how come i can't "QUICK REPLY"?

louielouie2000 06-02-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumidesigns (Post 990494)
how come i can't "QUICK REPLY"?

That's never worked for me either. :shrug: Or maybe I just don't know how to use it! :laugh:

fumidesigns 06-02-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 990496)
That's never worked for me either. :shrug: Or maybe I just don't know how to use it! :laugh:

and you call yourself a MOD!!! lmao! :p