The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's everyones favorite songs this tour? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=11376)

EricBliss12345 08-25-2003 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by diamondsnake
I felt so stupid being the only one standing, but I just loved the song so much and dare I say that it is much better then any of the Rumors songs!
That's wierd. It's one of the only songs on Tusk I always skip. That Honey Hi, and I Know Im Not Wrong.

macmar71 08-25-2003 08:28 PM

Eyes of the World
Beautiful Child
Second Hand News

jwd 08-25-2003 10:28 PM

Beautiful Child
Never Going Back Again
Rhiannon
Come
I'm So Afraid
World Turning
Goodbye Baby

darklinensuit 08-25-2003 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by EricBliss12345
That's wierd. It's one of the only songs on Tusk I always skip. That Honey Hi, and I Know Im Not Wrong.
Those are three of my favorites!:)

Beautiful Child
Stand Back
Eyes of the World
Second Hand News
On some nights, Goodbye Baby, Rhiannon, and Gypsy are great; it's hit or miss

GardenStateGirlie 08-26-2003 12:09 AM

Beautiful Child~~it's just so moving and breathtaking. I love her vocals on the song and how recently she's been decending on her "I's"....I LOVE THAT

Stand Back~~ This is by far THE BEST performance of Stand Back I have ever seen. Each time she tours, the song takes on a life of its own and is never the same. Well I have never seen her so energized and psyched to be performing the song. I also love how Lindsey sort of sings along with her. It's just amazing..I can't wait to see it again.

Come & I'm So Afraid~~ Okay. Yea. The title says it all. It's just...wow...I'm standing there going, is this man for real?? He's just an amazing performer...if I keep talking i'll just be gushing about Lindsey...lol

I also love Say Goodbye, Eyes of the World, and World Turning although i'd like it better if Mick weren't playing with his vest for like, ever. :laugh:

darklinensuit 08-26-2003 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Beautiful Child~~it's just so moving and breathtaking. I love her vocals on the song and how recently she's been decending on her "I's"....I LOVE THAT

Stand Back~~ This is by far THE BEST performance of Stand Back I have ever seen. Each time she tours, the song takes on a life of its own and is never the same. Well I have never seen her so energized and psyched to be performing the song. I also love how Lindsey sort of sings along with her. It's just amazing..I can't wait to see it again.

Come & I'm So Afraid~~ Okay. Yea. The title says it all. It's just...wow...I'm standing there going, is this man for real?? He's just an amazing performer...if I keep talking i'll just be gushing about Lindsey...lol

I also love Say Goodbye, Eyes of the World, and World Turning although i'd like it better if Mick weren't playing with his vest for like, ever. :laugh:

Stand Back is definitely better than ever. Whi IS this spinning lady? Where has she been all night!

I never liked World Turning before this tour. Now I think it's great. But that vest/crotch grabbing stuff is painful to see. Dirty old man, get back behind the drum set, and stop making the other drummers keep most of the energy going!

- Jake

Siri Ruane 08-26-2003 10:29 AM

World Turing was always one of favorite FM songs, and with Stevie on vocals I think it's my all time fave. :shocked:

golddustwoman77 08-26-2003 05:22 PM

Beautiful Child, hands down. :nod:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: