The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Paramount Center Peekskill NY 12/6 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58368)

juniper 11-28-2018 01:53 PM

Paramount Center Peekskill NY 12/6

Apologies if there is a different place/way to post this, but I have 1 ticket to sell for this show on 12/6. Wanted to offer it to a Ledgie first, bcz it's a great seat: Orchestra Center, 2nd row. If interested, please PM me - thanks!

elle 12-11-2018 04:28 PM

we are so amiss on filling in about these shows.

one of these days. still have some stuff to upload on youtube. and some not so bad photos.

bunch of us who knew each other from social media met before the show and had a great time together. dear LB/FM fan from Glasgow - if you are here on TL please PM me!! :wavey:

on a personal note, LB was a huge sweetheart to my family members, it was a pretty amazing show for us! :xoxo:

juniper 12-13-2018 05:34 PM

Elle, didn't know you and other Ledgies were going - it would have been fun to meet! was your group in/near front row, orchestra left center? I was front, orchestra right-
Show was great - Is Lindsey benjamin buttoning??!! He sounded great, and it was such a thrill to hear older tunes that I never thought I would ever have the privilege of seeing/hearing live! It all felt so new and fresh; awesome-
I was bummed that he skipped DOR at encore, but I think it was the third of 3 days in a row, so not totally surprised.
I agree wholeheartedly with some recent posters who say LB should record his natural voice, and wave goodbye to all that higher-pitch, whispery, produced stuff. I'd be happy if he did a completely live album. His voice was clear and bright, and he seemed to really enjoy singing the older songs - he sang them with such feeling and conviction - loved it live!

elle 12-13-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juniper (Post 1245997)
Elle, didn't know you and other Ledgies were going - it would have been fun to meet! was your group in/near front row, orchestra left center? I was front, orchestra right-
Show was great - Is Lindsey benjamin buttoning??!! He sounded great, and it was such a thrill to hear older tunes that I never thought I would ever have the privilege of seeing/hearing live! It all felt so new and fresh; awesome-
I was bummed that he skipped DOR at encore, but I think it was the third of 3 days in a row, so not totally surprised.
I agree wholeheartedly with some recent posters who say LB should record his natural voice, and wave goodbye to all that higher-pitch, whispery, produced stuff. I'd be happy if he did a completely live album. His voice was clear and bright, and he seemed to really enjoy singing the older songs - he sang them with such feeling and conviction - loved it live!

yup, that was us! so glad you loved it - but yeah too bad we didn't get to meet! we got together with some peeps from our fb LB group too and it was really really cool to meet up.

pretty sure that he skipped DOR and IOOT because of CBS taping next nmorning. it was supposed to happen on Monday but got moved to Friday. of course, after that he skipped both at the other 2 shows too, yo-yoing from New England to PA and back, on the bus. i understand they were tired and running out of time, but needless to say, skipping Rodeo especially, elicited a lot of complaints from some of us.:D supposedly if there were enough people yelling for Rodeo at Sands, he was considering doing it. but there were just maybe 2 of us loud enough.

elle 12-17-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1246463)
Shut Us Down (with special dedication. "What's a dedication?" :lol::lol: )

oh man, love it! :thumbsup: thank you! :xoxo:

mtkad 12-24-2018 09:01 AM

I travelled from Glasgow, Scotland for this, it was a really fun night. Met plenty of nice folks beforehand, Elle included! Did the M&G as well which was cool. Just asked Lindsey about the new album (Late 2019 after another possible leg of this tour) , the possibility of working with Chris - he said it's possible and she was very disappointed with Stevie, and coming over to the UK which as he's said to a few others, should be next year. Really enjoyed the gig, such ferocious energy you wouldn't get at a current Mac show. "Not Too Late" really impressed me - never noticed the complex picking pattern for that before using all 5 fingers. Personal favourites were Slow Dancing, Holiday Road, Treason. All going well, roll on UK 2019!